+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi friends Please suggest some tax saving tips.
according to me u cn take Life insurence, tax saving Bonds issued time to time from Govt. of India, or u cn invest in tax saving mutual funds and also u cn go for sm amount of home loans.............
saurabh kumar

Getting jitters about tax planning now that March 31st is just three months away? Well, there are several mutual funds offered by companies like Fidelity, ABN Amro, Prudenticial ICICI , HDFC , Reliance and Tata for instance, which can help you out.
And with the government announcing that investments up to Rs 1 lakh in open-ended ELSS funds are eligible for tax benefits under Section 80C (Income Tax Act, 1961), mutual funds alone can take care of most of your worry.
You can check out Fidelity Tax Advantage Fund - an Equity Linked Savings Scheme by Fidelity Fund Management that was launched on January 5, and has a lock-in period of three years like any other ELSS.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™