Hi, I am running FREE Consultency. If u are facing any probleb mail me at h_mnb@rediffmail.com. I will try to solve that ASAP. Regards D. Kumar
From India, Pune
Dear Mr. Kumar,
Thanx a lot for such initiative.I need some help regrding Delhi shops & establishment act .Could you give some information regarding what are the statutory requirements(registers, forms etc.)that need to be mentained under delhi shops & establishment act.
You can mail me at
thanx in advance.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,
Pl for the initiatives taken to hepl the members. I have resently joined a builders where i want to start implementing PF and ESIC. Firstly i would like to know, our office is at Charni Road can we register for ESIC. Secondly, is it complusory that if u want to register for PF u have to have a consultant for the same, or is it possible that the HR people can do it independently. If yes please let me know how to go about and the date to submit the challans.
Its URGENT. Do reply.
Shiela Shetty

From Qatar, Doha
I am facing a problem I got every Acts regarding leaves, but number of leaves in a years sanctioned for any employee are under which act and how much is minimum 28, 30, 32. If you provide me all this with numbers and acts.
Number of cauals
Numbers of sick leave
Numbers of annual leave
I am keen to you.

From India, New Delhi
Hi Mr. Kumar,
Got one query (Utmost URGENT)
Pl. let me know the importance of :-
1.Why is it neceassary to register a Company under respective State Shop and Establishment Act?
2.What will happen if this is not done since 4yrs of the commencement of the company(company dealing with Third Party Channel Sales ie. Broking for all the Insurance Companies)?
3.What are the penalties in such case?
4.Even no audits has been done by Labor Office.In this who is responsible?
Please help me out in getting appropriate answers for these Legal questions!!!!!!

From India, Hyderabad
I have joined a hotel on 2005 by under signing the appointment letter cum agreement that i will serve the company minimum for 6 years, though there is no clause mentioned in the agreement about the compensation or what will happen if i breach the contract and leave for better prospect. I want to leave because the employer have not started PF till date and no provision for off days as well as not paid my leave encashment. I fear that if i leave the job before completion of 6 years the employer will not issue me an experience certificate and surely this would not be accepted by my future employer. What shall i do?
From India, New Delhi
Please accept my heartiest congratulation for offering your services free to all the HRCite members. I hope members will learn immensely out of your legal advice and enrich themselves professionally. I have keen interst in Criminal law. If any CiteHR members has any personal problem pertaining to Criminal law they can contact me through this forum. Of course this is not the appropriate forum but people sometimes for wrong reasons land into trouble initiated by wrong people.
Thanks a lot once again.
Yours Truly,
NTPC Foundation, Noida

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server