Mba , Pharmacy , And Ovously Clubbing.
Hr , Personnel & Admin
Unit-human Resources
+4 Others

hi i have around 2.5 yrs of experience in recruitment currently im working for a recruitment firm
From India, Bangalore
Hello Renuka, Attach medical certificate and put leave.Search for a better job. change go ahead. All the best Rajeev Dixit
From India, Bangalore
i learn two things in my professional life and suggest to you
Run(Participatory ) or RUN away
its your choice..............what you want ...???
so take medical leave or search new job

From India, Ludhiana
I am a MSW graduate specialized in Community Development.At present i'm working in a NGO at Chennai (2.5 yrs experience)Want to shift from NGO sector to Industry Sector.kindly guide me...

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Renuka,
I hope you are not with the same firm since 2.5years,as you cannot bear that culture.But why is it so that this firm has such a culture,since you are sounding quite genuine so its must that you have a word with your superior authorities.Just clarify yourself about the positives and negatives of the culture and in case you are sure you don't want to continue and even discussion didn't helps you out then certainly treat yourself right by planning for a switch over..

From India, Delhi
Howfar i think - take the medical certificate and search the better option ..
Take the medical certificate of savior illness like Jaundice where it will be written by Dr. Jaundice - Straightway one month leave and find the job from the same day.
Regards ,
Rajiv Saha

From United Kingdom, London
Gud evng Renuka !
As you mention that you have 2.5 yrs experience then according to me you have to taken a notice period and search new job and I hope you will get better job because you are not a fresher.........
so, just go ahead .......................................

From India, Jaipur
If you have confidence in yourself to get a new job than just tell your Recruiment company - Good Bye, keep the job with you !!
From Hong Kong, Central District
As you mention that you have good experience then according to me you have to taken a notice period and search new job and I hope you will get better job
From India, Mumbai
I think its better you start searching for another job. The job is not good for you and i think in any case i cannot advise to continue because you can end being fired and you loose your benefits.
Get on and find another job.

From Zambia, Mongu

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™