Whether corruption can be removed in India?
Corruption cannot be removed in the country, but it can be decreased to a great extent, if following suggestions are implemented:-
(1) One who protects the corrupt person or does not take stringent action against him whereas one of his duties is to get the corrupt person punished, should be given imprisonment up to five years.
(2) Properties earned through corruption by the public servants should be seized by the central and state governments. But property should not be seized of that corrupt person who has done corruption of rupees ten thousand or less then it.
(3) Details of properties of public servants should be taken every year in the prescribed proforma by the central and state governments and checked them properly. If information has been given intentionally false, penalty should be imposed on who have given false information. Amount of penalty should be from rupees Ten thousand to rupees ten lakhs.
(4) Details of properties of public servants working on higher posts should be published in the Gazette by the central and state governments every year.
(5) Persons who have given information about amassing of huge properties illegally by the corrupt public servants should be rewarded. However there should be sufficient proof to blame any public servant. The identity of person who reveals information may be kept confidential.
(6) If a person in order to harm a public servant make false accusation, then such a complainant should be punished for which law should be made.
(7) One who has done corruption of rupees one crore or more than it should be hanged.
(8) One who has done corruption of rupees fifty lakhs or more than it should be given life imprisonment.
(9) One who has done corruption of rupees ten lakhs or more than it but less than rupees fifty lakhs should be given imprisonment for ten years.
(10) One who has done corruption of rupees five lakhs or more than it but less than ten lakhs should be given imprisonment of five years.
(11) One who has done corruption of rupees one lakh or more than it but less than rupees five Lakhs should be given imprisonment for three years.
(12) One who has done corruption of rupees ten thousands or more than it but less than rupees one Lakh should be given imprisonment for two years.
(13) One who has done corruption of rupees hundred or more than it but less than rupees ten thousand should be given imprisonment upto one year.
(14) One who has done corruption of amount less than rupees hundred should be punished by imposing penalty upto ten times.
(15) One who has given bribe to any public servant to take disadvantage should be given imprisonment upto five years.
(16) For punishment mentioned as above, necessary laws should be made by the governments.
(17) Special courts should be established to dispose the cases of corruption as early as possible.
(18) RAILIYAN should be held by the voluntary organizations against the corruption.
(19) Saints should contribute to remove the corruption in the country.
(20) People should boycott the persons who have been punished by the courts due to corruption.