In Hr Job
+1 Other

Hi we (me and my colleagues
) are not getting our salaries from the past 4 to 5 month as our employer is saying that it is a start-up firm and he is not having funds.
Pls tell us what action we can take against them. Only few of us is having our offer letter but some of them dont have the offer letters too.

From India, Mumbai
Very Good suggestion provide by Prasant you should be follow the same
but if you able to do something agisnt the employer you can make group resignation to employer and write the reason due to non payment of salaries 4 and 5 month and also ask about full and final sattlements with notice amount because as per law here the employer have fail to obey the part of employments contract. If you able to prove all them you can file the case. You can consult with the legal perosn about all

From India, New Delhi
The non payment of wages is violation of The provisions of the payments of wages Act.You have every right to lodge a complaint to the local labour authority,Asstt./Dy. labour commissioner.

From India, Delhi
Dear Sir
You are right but after complaint any one can not work in same organization and they can also make the problem in future job also
Every one know boss all these physically very difficult for an employee

From India, New Delhi
Sir I know that we can file a case against them but that will take long time and one has to face court as well. There are some campus recruitment students too who are facing all this in their very first job. Some of them do not have their appointment letter as well.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™