Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir, I was working in faridabad(haryana) company for 14 years, then I shifted to sister concern of my company in delhi. My PF account was not transfered from faridabad to delhi. Company opened a new account in delhi but what would happen for my previous account? Will I get 3 yrs interest on withdrawl? tax liabilities on withdrawl? what is the procedure for transfer or withdrawl of PF account in different states?
Hi, u can fill up form no 19 & 10-c in your previous company for withdrawals pf and open new pf account in current company by filling form no - 2 rgds dnyaneshwar
Dear Shakunthala you shld contcat the HR dept of your company for knowing the pf amount. regards preeti
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™