Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Anurag Jain
Hr Manager
Dy Manager Hr
[email protected]
Senior Accountant
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Friends,
I have resigned from a company after working there for around 5.5 years. I have received the Employee Pension Scheme 1995 form from my HR department. I am not able to decide whether I should go for the withdrawal of the pension fund or should I opt for the Scheme Certificate. Can you please guide me regarding the pros and cons of opting for a Scheme Certificate.
Thanks & Regards,
Sameer S Gupte

From India, Bangalore
in case you opt for the scheme certificate, you will not receive the amount standing in credit of pension fund. But you will receive the pension at the completion of age of 58 years on production of above certificate in the department. This is long process and leaving employee generally prefer to withdrawal of whole amount (PF as well as amount under pension fund). Therefore if you want to withdraw full amount, do not opt for the scheme certificate.
This is now being going to mandatory to all to transfer the amount of PF into new PF account during the change of job.
Dear members please suggest in clarity of above.

From India, Jaipur
Scheme Certificate can be used for both withdrawal benefit (one time) or monthly pension, in accordance with the contributory period. If you have a service of 9 years and six months or more, you will be eligible for pension. Otherwise you will get withdrawal benefit only.
Scheme certificate will neither deny withdrawal benefit or enble for pension.

From India, Bangalore
I have scheme certificate which has taken 15/02/2006. I wants to withdraw now. Is it possible.
I joined in another organization in 2007. Can I add this to my existing pf account. then how. what is the procedure.

From India
Dear All, Can any one explain how one can withdrawn his Pension amount in EPS, if he/she has worked more that 10 Yrs. what is the process to get teh scheme certificate from the EPF office.
From India, Delhi

>> Dear All, Can any one explain how one can withdrawn his Pension amount in EPS, if he/she has worked more that 10 Yrs. what is the process to get teh scheme certificate from the EPF office.
As far as I know, once you complete the 10 years of service, EPS cannot be withdrawn. The only option you have is to receive the pension after attaining the retirement at the age of 58 or after Voluntary retirement (VRS)
Note: The pension amount would be lesser if you opt for VRS

Dear sirs,
One of My employee, claimed both Pension scheme & Fund scheme (10-C & 19) but he completed 62 yrs.
I want to know whether he is eligible to get pension or not?
If he is eligible, what are all the process to be done.
Kindly do needful and oblige

From India, Chennai
Dear sir, I worked in a company from nov 2005 to aug 2015.i want to wirthdraw my pf.pls suggest what should do & i need pension scheme certificate.
From India, Pune
Dear Mr. Sameersgupte,
Greetings .....
Let me put it this way ..... Pension is a Retirement Fund. It is expected that a man would not make a withdrawal from this Fund and allow it to grow and draw benefit at the age of 58. It is the decision of the Pensioner to opt for one time withdrawal or go for payment of monthly Pension (considering time value of money).
"Scheme Certificates" issued by different Organisation one serves during career show "Date of Membership" of Pension Fund and Continuity since/break in between that decides one's eligibility of amount of Pension.
You may keep collecting those Scheme Certificates and submit all to the Department when you reach 58.

From India, Pune
Dear Sir,
One of our employee completed 12 years in PF, and withdrawn the EPF amount and applied for Scheme Certificate.
1. No he wants to join in PF account, can we made new account in 01.01.2018.
2. Can we withdraw the EPS amount after 58 yrs completed employees.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Coimbatore

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™