Statutory Compliances
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was working with a local magazine as an Assistant Editor on a salary of 12000.
My employers did not gave me any appointment letter, however, I was a consultants on papers with the employers. My salary was given to my by cheque, I even have form 16 and bank statement of the employers.
My employers did not pay part payment from May to Oct and all full salary of Nov and December. I gave a notice on 1 Dec 2010 and joined a new company on Jan 1 , 2011. I had sent my resignation through an email. I also reminded my employers, visited office for the payments but they did not clear. I even have a gmail chat with my employers saying Yes I know about the payments, will get it cleared soon.
What should I do??? Please guide.

From India, Mumbai
Hello Mandeep ,
Did your previous employer has accepted your resignation.. If they accepted your resignation they have to pay your dues before / by your relieving date.
Please contact your HR department to find out the reasons for stopping the payments.. According to the reason you can proceed to get your payments..

From India, Secunderabad
Hi Mandeep,
Vani N is correct but if they have not accepted your resignation then also you are entitle to get your remuneration.
Did they send you any letter to join your duties back? if nor then you write a letter to them to realize your remuneration. if you don't get the answer send a reminder letter again and mark copy to Regional Labour office.
Hope it would help you out to get your remuneration.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™