Asst. General Manager - Hr
Mechanical Engineering
+2 Others

Dear seniors,
I m service in a public sector company of India. fifth long term wage settlement has been due from 1.1.2007 but unfortunately the wage revision doesn't complete yet. last time the company didn't paid any interest on the aerier amount. Are there any rule or right of employees to get the aerier with interest.
Plzzz help.
Thank u.
surya kumar.

From India, Calcutta
Dear Surya Kumar Ji
I have worked for almost 41 years in a CPSE. To the best of my knowledge and belief, there is no provision in the government rules or for that matter in any central public sector enterprise for payment of any interest on the delayed payment of arrears. Through notices issued by trade unions, we have demanded interest but never succeeded in actually getting it. Best way is to pursuade the concerned authorities for speedy action and get your dues at the earliest possible.

From India, Pune
Payment of Interest on arrears, Rate of interest, Method of payment etc. can be the the terms of Bi-Partied Wage Settlement Agreement. Union should push for it.
From India, Pune
Hello skbp79 I do not think that there is any such provision or mandatory rule regarding payment of interest on arrear of wage revision. I am also working in a PSU and our wage negotiation has been overdue but still negotiation is on the table and it has not yet been settled.
From India, Koraput
Dear All,
Thank u for your valuable remarks. Related the same wage revision, There is a agreement/Mou between Management and Union completed before two months and the agreement copy without any signed will come.some says that will pass through HR meeting and then Board. But after a long period there is no any conformation massage about the HR or Board where the problem is pending. My question is that, How can i clear about the actual matter.May i know this through RTI.
Please help.
Surjya Kumar

From India, Calcutta
Dear Surya Kumar Ji,
You can seek information about the proposed agreement between the PSU concerned and the staff body, present status of the agreement etc. under the RTI Act, 2005. However, you have to carefully draft the proposed letter otherwise the babudom (Officialdom) may toss your application saying that it is beyond the ambit of the RTI Act 2005.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™