Greetings for the day !!!
Please find below the Brochure of Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager.
Middle Earth Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager
The Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
A workshop on compensation modeling and reward plan
Compensation and benefits is an emotive area, not only for the organizations but also for the employees. Establishing and managing a reward structure is one of the critical cornerstones of the human resource department. It is extremely important to design the right reward package that supports the business goals.
This program helps the HR professionals understand the importance of compensation and benefits in such a way that they are able to understand the intricacies, basic reward system, the global trends in compensation and benefits and are able to link pay with performance for better planning. By the end of this workshop participants will be able to source well structured and reasonable compensation and benefits schemes that operate effectively, provide the best value to the organization and structure remuneration schemes that will attract
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
· Understand the role of government regulation and social security in compensation globally
· Understand the 6 components of a compensation system
· Understand the 8 steps of how to build effective variable pay systems
· Learn how to build a point plan and a job grading system to create internal equity
· Understand how globalization, sociological and demographic changes effects compensation
· Understand how to create different levels of salary benchmarks
· Understand how the Hay Plan is built
· Understand mandated and cafeteria benefit systems
· Learn how reward planningcan be used to cut compensation costs
· Learn how to build high impact compensation systems in a recession
Unique benefits to the participants:
· Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program
and for back home use
· Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of HR
· Network with other professionals with same background and interest
· Brand yourself as a certified compensation & benefits manager
· Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
· Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Who should attend?
· Senior HR executives and professionals who develop and administer the compensation and benefits plan in an organization.
MODULE 1: Compensation and Benefits Environment
· The environmental factors effecting compensation and benefits
· Government regulation & social security in compensation
· Social changes & demographics in compensation
· Changes in compensation due to collective bargaining
· Changes in the compensation administration due to outsourcing & globalization
MODULE 2: Rewards & Basics of Compensation
· Compensation basics
· Components of compensation system
· Equity theory
MODULE 3: Building Internal Equity
· Job description
· Establishing internal equity: job evaluation methods
· Using job rankings
· Creating job grading
· Creating point plans
· Hay plan overview
MODULE 4: Building External Equity
· Different aspects of establishing external equity
· Salary survey
· Designing salary surveys
· Periodicity of salary surveys
MODULE 5: Building Individual Equity
· Performance pay options
· Building performance pay systems
· Steps in introducing pay for performance system
· Pay for performance: the challenges
MODULE 6: Benefit Plans & Total Reward Planning
· Benefit plans
· Mandated benefits
· Security/Insurance benefits
· Retirement benefits
· Time off related benefits
· Non-monetary perquisites
· Monetary perquisites
· Cafeteria plan/flexible benefit plans
MODULE 7: Total Reward Planning
· Reward strategy objectives
· Components of total reward
Middle Earth Advantage:
· Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
· Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
· Client list of more than 400 companies.
· Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
· Over 90% company retention rate.
For further details please contact
27th June 2011 From India, Hyderabad