Training Operations - Csr
Asst. Manager Compliance
Acting N Hr
At Aparajitha Corporate Ser Ltd
Recruitment, Pay Roll, Training And Development,
19th June 2011 From India, Ahmadabad
1. Pls issue the Temporary ESIC card to employees,
2. Ask the employees to visit local ESIC camp office and ask them get capture there itself ,
3. And the ESIC-department will courier the ESIC-pachan cards to your office.
This is process we are following in AP .
Question: Can you explain what is the difference b/w HR-Executive & HR-Officer (Can you explain your duties and responsibilities of your HR-Officer).
3rd August 2012 From India, Hyderabad
1. Upload employees details in esic web side and print TIC issue the Temporary ESIC card to employee.
2. Ask the employee to visit local ESIC Local office and ask them get capture there itself with their Family Members, and the ESIC-department will courier the ESIC-pehchan cards to your office.
there you will get your Pehchan Card 2 No's one for you & one for your dependents (this process Esic office will take at least two months)
9th August 2012 From India, Madras
This is my first job in HR I also got the assignment to issue new ESIC card to employees. as you said by filling TCI and submitting it in the ESIC office my employees get their ESIC card, but in ESIC web site where is the option of TCI form ?
30th August 2013 From India