PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Hr Consultant & Trainer
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
1. To ensure general office discipline and attendance of personnel.
2. To take care of reimbursement claims of personnel, viz proper checking of Travelling, Conveyance, Telephone/Mobile Phone Exp bills etc, ensure control and timely payment of the same after approval of the competent authority.
3. To check suppliers’ bills and forward only authorised bills to accounts dept for payment.
4. Procurement and maintenance of office equipments/furniture/fixtures, to ensure their serviceability and AMC.
5. Procurement and issue of stationery to various divisions and maintain their proper records and maintenance of sundry eqpt like mobile phone, telephone, calculators etc.
6. To maintain proper record of company assets issued to marketing personnel and ensure accountability.
7. To ensure general office maintenance like, house keeping, pest control, hygiene, electrical and mechanical, sanitary and plumbing, space management, minor repairs (Carpentry, masonry, furniture, painting etc.)
8. To deal with vendors/service providers like suppliers, courier, manpower consultants etc.
9. Sourcing manpower as per requisition of respective division, complete joining & exit formalities etc.
10. To take care of legal cases and their proper follow-up.
11. To ensure statutory liabilities and timely renewal of Trade Licence, Property Tax, taking care of Banking related issues.
12. Staff management.
From India, Calcutta
boss2966Whatever you have told Madhavi, you are doing in the Stores as a part of Material Management. Let us wait and see what others tell about you.
From India, Kumbakonam
pon1965Bhaskar prediction is right. I think Stores also comes under Admin dept in many organisations. Pon
From India, Lucknow
Vaishalee ParkhiDear Madhavi,
Your job seems partly as Administrative Asstt. and partly sales coordinator alike.
In small organizations, work allotted is not perfectly as per given designations but one has to change his roles and accept different responsibilities as and when needed. One can take advantage of this opportunity and gets experience for growth. Similarly, you can check if there is scope in other field in same company. If you don't find it, try to switch over.
All the best !
From India, Pune
madhavisutarThank you for replying
My work is just preparing P.O., STATEMENT,SHUTTER ORDER, KEEPING ALL FILES RECORD,Only this is my work.
I understood know i am working as a office assistant. Now I am feeling bad. It's only my mistake.
THANK YOU AGAIN.
From India, Mumbai