CREATING A POOL OF INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED BUSINESS SKILLS INSTRUCTORS
Greetings from IBTA (International Business Training Association)!
International Business Training Association (IBTA), is a Florida (USA) based Business Skill Certifying body with presence in over 100 countries which include United States, Canada, Caribbean Islands, South America, Middle East, Africa, China, Europe, Australia, and now in India. It’s Certified Business Professional (CBP) Certification is rated as the World’s No 1 Growing Business Skill Certification Program.
Internationally Certified Instructors:
An Internationally Certified Instructor designation/title will place you head & shoulders above other trainers. As a CBP Certified Instructor you could get the following benefits:
1. Use of Certified Instructor logo on your Business cards, resume etc.
2. Make your presence felt prominently in the very cluttered trainers' landscape by being an Internationally Certified Trainer.
3. Offer International Certification to participants in your own training courses – Buy books and vouchers from IBTA – India (Make extra money for yourself)
4. Get training references from IBTA – India
5. Training opportunity/assignments with Spear Business Academy centres.
Training Mode – Distance Study (at your convenience) with Email & Telephone support
Certifications Offered – CBP Leadership, CBP Business Communication, CBP Customer Service, CBP Sales, and CBP Business Etiquettes (Course Outlines attached to this post)
Certification Exam - Conducted online by Examination Partners - Prometric - at Spear Business Academy, Gurgaon
Certification Cost - USD 300 per certification (including Prometric exam)
Special Promotion for Existing Trainers Only - A Massive upto 45% of Certification Cost will be paid by Spear Business Academy.
You Pay - For 1 Certification: Rs 9500 + 10.3% Taxes, OR, Rs 14850 + 10.3% Taxes for any 2 Certifications.
Note: This 'Insanely Priced International Trainer Certification Special Promotional Offer' is only open to existing trainers with reasonable training experience (as determined by SBA)
Your Next Steps: Register yourself for this really unique opportunity to become an Internationally Certified Trainer. Email your current contact details and updated trainer's CV to