General Manager-hr & Admin
Manager - Corporate Hr
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have 4 years of experience in HR. I wish to obtain a professional degree or certification in "Industrial relations and labour laws". Are there any correspondence courses available from college/university of repute?
Gurinder Kaur

Gurinder, Yes lots of universities are offering diploma courses. You could join in that and get benefited. You could search kit on google based upon your convenience you could join over there.
Hi Gurender, You can do Master of Labour Management (MLM) from Annamalai University. Regds
Dear , For "Industrial relations and labour law" as per my concern " MSW " is a good professional course . Regards Krishna Naik
Hi Gurender, You can do Master degree of PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS in Alagappa University, Tamilnadu. Regds R.PALANISWAMY
hi All,
I am working in limited company as a sr. executive hr, i have no any digree/diploma in hr sector. can i do BBA or not, if not please sujjest me for any course.
Hansa Dutt Pokhriyal
M. No. 09953513252

Hi, Which is the best college or institution in Mumbai to study "Industrial relations and labour laws"?
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™