Manpower Planning And Costing, Recruitment
Industrial Labour Laws In Kerala
Recruitment/talent Acquisition, Career Counselling
You have not mentioned their experiences however you can design their designation as per experience and qualification like
1. 0 to 3 years-- Executive,
2. 3.1 years to 5 years Sr. Executive,
3. 5.1 years to 8 years Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Incharge
4. 8 years to 12 years Manager / Sr. Manager
5. 12 years and above May consider him DGM, GM and VP
As per their experience you can
01) Salary Maintenance ----- Payroll Executive/ Sr. Payroll Executive
02)ESI,Pf,Insurence maintanence ----- Admin Executive
03) Recruiting someone --- Recruiter or Sr. Recruiter / Manger recruiter
04) very well in basic accounts also.. Account Executive / Sr. Executive Account
05)Purchasing Materials--------------- Purchase Executive / Sr. Executive Purchase
06)Store room managment------------ Store Keeper/ Store In-charge/ Inventory Keeper / Inventory incharge
07)Quoting new tender--------------- Executive tender/ Sr. Executive tender / Asst manager Tender
I hope this above information will help you sure
30th May 2011 From India
I think you got it wrong.
What Mohan was referring to was ONE EMPLOYEE who does the list of activities mentioned. Pl correct me if right/wrong Mohan.
If I am right, I feel, depending on the level of this person, he can be designated as Administration Executive/Assistant.
30th May 2011 From India, Hyderabad
See English is very funny language :) Mr. Mohan should has to written Employees but he mentioned employee. see his first line he mentioned that only 7 persons are working and all are doing every one work, and he displayed 7 department queries, thats way i have guided him.
30th May 2011 From India
01) Salary Maintenance
03) Recruiting someone
04) very well in basic accounts also..
06)Store room managment
07)Quoting new tender
He has a combined work of HR, Accounts and store. hence he can be designated as Admin Executive / Admin Asst. Manager /Admin Manager
C. F. Rodrigues
31st May 2011 From India, Bangalore
as per my understanding following things are there:
- there are only 7 employees
- everybody do all work
- mohan mentioned 7 areas of work
in this situation he can take advice of Vikash who mentioned the things very clearly.
31st May 2011 From India, Delhi
Since you have seven staff for handling seven difference sphere of activities, and the question is to salute them with proper "Designation", it is very easy to categorise them as follows:-
1. Salary & Maintenance
2. ESI,Pf,Insurence maintenance : Since these works can be handled by a Clerk with minimum experience, he can be designated as "junior Assistant".
3. Recruiting Someone: This staff should be experienced and he can be designated as "Placement Officer".
4. Very well in Basic Accounting also : Based on the experience and qualification, this employee can be designated as "Accounts Officer" (This designation can be modified as Junior or Senior, depends on Seniority but ensure that he should be suitably qualified
5. Purchase Materials: If he is qualified in Material Management, he can be designated as Purchase Manager; else, Purchase Officer.
6. Store room management ; Since you did not mentioned about the nature of the work assigned on the staff who is deputed for the work, I presume that the work involves Clerical nature as well as receipt & Issue of stock, he can be designated as Store Assistant. Once he attained adequate experience, his designation can be modified as Stores Officer.
7. Quoting New Tender : Bearing in mind that the nature of work involves purely on clerical nature, he can be designated as Purchase Executive.
I am sure that the nature of all the above mentioned works falls under "workmen" who does not have the power of control or dignity of creativity as per the Industrial Dispute Act. Otherwise, their designation should be suitably modified, depends upon their wage structure, experience, qualification and Contract of Employment.
Jagdish.K. Associate/Consultant - Corporate Links, Kochi (Corporate Links - Consortium of Consultants)
31st May 2011 From India, Kochi