VACANCIES IN QATAR
We are looking for the following categories of professionally qualified and experienced candidates for mobilization of a newly awarded Facilities Management Project for a high-rise building in the State of Qatar.
Sl. No. Position Code Position Qty.
1. FM/2011/001 Contracts Manager 1
2. FM/2011/002 QHSE / Safety Officer 1
3. FM/2011/003 General Administration Clerk 1
4. FM/2011/004 Drivers 2
5. FM/2011/005 Remote Site Supervisor – Mechanical Engineer 1
6. FM/2011/006 Maintenance Supervisor – Electro/Mechanical Engineer 1
7. FM/2011/007 BMS (Building Management System) Operator 1
8. FM/2011/008 Electrical Engineer 1
9. FM/2011/009 Mechanical Engineer 1
10. FM/2011/010 Electrical Technician 2
11. FM/2011/011 Fire Alarm Technician 1
12. FM/2011/012 Mechanical Technician 1
13. FM/2011/013 Plumber 1
14. FM/2011/014 Carpenter 1
15. FM/2011/015 HVAC / Chiller Engineer 1
16. FM/2011/016 A/C Technician 2
17. FM/2011/017 Painter 1
18. FM/2011/018 Maintenance Handyman 3
19. FM/2011/019 Audio/Video Technician 1
20. FM/2011/020 Conference / Event Co-ordinator 1
21. FM/2011/021 Pest Control Specialist / Gardener 1
22. FM/2011/022 Environmental Services Supervisor 1
23. FM/2011/023 Housekeeper / Room boy 6
24. FM/2011/024 Housekeeper – Female 3
25. FM/2011/025 Janitor – Male 1
26. FM/2011/026 Janitor – Female 1
27. FM/2011/027 Mail Room Operators 4
28. FM/2011/028 Receptionist 2
29. FM/2011/029 Maintenance Help Desk Operators 2
30. FM/2011/030 Reprographic Supervisor 1
31. FM/2011/031 Reprographics Operators 2
32. FM/2011/032 Records Custodian 1
Selection Criteria for all positions:
- Working experience with Integrated Facilities Management organizations for maintaining high-rise buildings, commercial complexes, offices, etc…
- Proficiency in English language is a must for all positions (read, write & speak)
- For all technical positions, ITI Trade Certificate or Diploma is a must.
- For all administrative positions, graduation is a must.
- Receptionist / Help Desk Operator – knowledge of Arabic language.
- For Supervisors & Drivers, valid Qatari Driving license is a must.
- For candidates applying from Qatar must obtain Sponsorship Change from the present employer (if selected)
- Final selection of candidates for key positions (supervisors, engineers, receptionists, maintenance help desk operators) will be based on interview with client’s representative.
- Selected candidates has to join by second week of June 2011.
Teyseer Services Company will provide the following facilities for the selected candidates:
- Furnished Accommodation & Messing Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Insurance Coverage
- Local Transportation
- Air-ticket after completion of Contract period
- Leave Salary as per Qatar Labour Law
Interested candidates may forward the following documents to:
- Covering Letter with Position Code and expected salary
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic / Professional Certificates
- Copies of Experience Certificates
With Lot Of Prayers 28th May 2011 From India, Madras