One of my known commenced her employment in 1972 and got illegally removed in 1986. She filed a suit and the suit is going to be settled in next week after 25 years. She and her employer have reached a settlement before the honourable court.
The employer have agreed to process her PF forms as well.
My concerns are :
1. Will the PF office accept the PF forms ? Will there be any hiccups in processing the forms from PF deptt. as there will be no contribution since 1986 ?
2. Will she be entitled for pension? Should she fill up form 10C?
3. Can pension be withdrawn at one go pr periodical payments are required?
Shall be grateful if answers to the above concerns are provided.
Thanks and regards

27th May 2011 From United States, Cambridge

I have left my previous job , my resignation was accepted but hr had demanded 50 k + 30k (notice period ) amount as compensation for the training given . I had not signed any bond and so i was not liable to pay and so my full and final has not been done. My pf is still with the company . The company has pf trust , can withdraw my money without my previous employer's help . please help
28th May 2011 From India, Nasik
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™