Agm - Hro, Compensation & Benefit Mgt,
Asst. General Manager - Hr
P.f, Official

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
I am facing a problem in pf payment. Instead of paying the challan in the region where my factory exists I have paid the amount in a state bank in a different state. Now PF office says that my company didn't remit the monthly PF. Now I have problem in transferring the amount. When I approached PF officials they were not able give clarity on this issue. Can any one of you help me out..

From India, Madras
you need check whether the remittance is made with correct PF code. Each state will allot with separate code to each establishment. if your remittance clearly mentions with different code not belonging to them. they cannot retain the fund. they have to transfer.
Provident Fund Act is a central act. As the fund is vested with concerned Regional PF Commissioner, you can appeal to transfer the fund to respective Regional or Sub-Regional commissioner, or concerned enforcement commissioner, of your area can seek fund transfer as it is a internal transfer. After all they cannot keep the fund in their books of other region.
the can be delay, it accumulate interest too , you need not worry only be patient to pursue with higher ups at commissioner levels of each region along with enforcement cells.

From India, Hyderabad
Bank is name is partly disclosed. i presume it is SBI, by seeking higher officials intervention, you may get the amount paid thru challan can transferred to the region your company belongs. PF funds are manged at central level. Please directly appeal to Regional commissioner pf of both regions where remitted and where you the fund to be transferred under a copy to enforcement cell of the two regions and followup. you can produce the when inspector visits. you need worry as a defaulter.
From India, Hyderabad
  • Not a big issue.
  • I assume that you have copies of all the PF Payment Challans, proving that you have made timely payment.
  • Challan also has Employer's PF A/C No. mentioned on it. Hence amounts paid by you has to go to your PF account.
  • It's matter of only confirming from the bank where the money is credited. In case money is credited to wrong account, it's bank responsibility to credit it to right account. Ask them to correct their mistake.

From India, Pune
Hello I m facing problem while payment on epfo web site Problem While making payment of Dec month’s contribution pay link in showing N/A PLEASE Help
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™