If any one have E books of this Plz circulate it. It will help the HR community.
1. Competency at work by Spencer & Spencer (best book on competency)
2. The Compensation handbook by Lance & Dorothy Berger (complete resource on compensation)
3. Leadership challenge by Kouzes & Posner (simple but powerful lessons on leadership)
4. The leadership engine by Noel Tichy (a real gem on leadership)
5. How to identify your organization’ s training needs by John H McConnell
6. First break all the rules by Buckingham & Coffman (one of the best book on employee engagement)
7. Execution by Larry Bossidy & Ram Charan (read it for the chapter on people process)
8. Abolishing Performance Appraisal by Tom Coens & Mary Jenkins (best book I have read on Performance Appraisal)
9. Wisdom of Teams by Katzenbach & Smith (great introduction to teams)
10. Hard Facts, dangerous half truths and total nonsense by Pfeffer & Sutton (a gem, the chapters “Is work fundamentally different from the rest of life and should it be”, Do the best organizations have the best people” & “Do financial incentives drive company performance” are a must read)
11. Four obsession of an extraordinary executive by Lencioni (interesting take on how to design your performance management system and how not to conduct team building workshops)
If any one, has the any ebook of above mention topics, do share on the community it will be gr8 have for most of us!!!!!
From India, New Delhi