Employee Relationship, Grievance Handling,
Legal, Training
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
One of my colleagues has met with an road accident while travelling from Bhubaneswar to Angul (Both in Orissa) on office work. He was travelling in a hired vehicle with commercial number (Yellow number plate). The fault lies on the driver who fled from the site of the accident.
My employee is seriously injured and getting treated in ICU & in Cuttack.
How can I claim for compensation from the vehcle owner.
Please suggest.
<image no longer exists>

From India, Madras
Dear Santhosh,
Better lodge a compliant against the Vehicle owner.
In turn he may forward the claim to the insured company.
Most of the time,the settlement will be through court in such MCOP cases, sometime the party may agreed for out of court settlement.
Keep all the bills and expenses list for claim.
Consult with an advocate before proceed...
Excellent HR Services.

From India, Selam
The cost of hospitalisation has gone beyond Rs. 50000/-. The vehicle owner is already burdened by paying the cops to release his vehicle and more expenses to be incurred to build back his car.
he is certainly not in a position to pay for the expenses. In case I file a case against the car owner, this will be a prolonged case and the benifit will reach us in a long time.
Please suggest if there is something like a motor vehicle tribunal or such.
What is MCOP?

From India, Madras
Dear Santhosh,
MCOP stands for Motor Claims Tribunal Original Petitions.
If my memory served me correctly, I have seen a recent post by Mr T.K.Madhu , a detailed post in this regard, please check it up.
Excellent HR Services.

From India, Selam
Dear Sir,
We have two senior executives whose basic salary is more than 15000/- and we had been deducting pf on actual basic and paying in pf account in proportionate to 12% employee contribution, 3.67% employer contribution in epf account and 8.33% in eps (pension fund) account. Is that correct. If not than what is the way to recover the extra amount credited into the account.
Please guide

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™