Industrial Relations
Payroll, Domestic Inquiry, Administration,
Hr Coordinator
+2 Others

Dear Friends

We are seeing all the Labour laws in many threads and we gained some knowledge too in that subject.

Let me take a small deviation from the above and give you the following acts for your ready reference

(i) Indian Penal Code
(ii) Code of Criminal Procedure
(iii) Code of Civil Procedure

Wishing you for a happy readings

From India, Kumbakonam

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Code of Civil Procedure.pdf (1.36 MB, 25175 views)
File Type: pdf code of criminal procedure, 1973.pdf (628.6 KB, 7945 views)
File Type: pdf Indian Penal Code 1860.pdf (613.4 KB, 7800 views)

hi varsha, yeppadi irukengal? hi boss is the IPC same from 1860 wierd they should change it boss what say?
From India, Madras
Dear Mr. Deadsoul (If possible give your real name friend, because I feel embarassing to address your socalled name)
Thanks for your valuable comments friend.
The IPC was created and passed by the then government during 1860, and the same is being going on till now. Even the J&K Government is also following the same IPC but the name and jurisdiction only changes Name is Ranbir Penal Code and applicable only for the region of Jammu & Kashmir State .
In this one whatever parts seems to be redundant are being reviewed by the law commission and being amended from time to time. (which can be seen in the foot note).

From India, Kumbakonam
Dear Bhaskar,
Thanks a lot for such nice post. This is very valuable set of information. Can you please attach the weblink of the same. since keeping weblink is lot easier than maintaining PDF files.
Avinash K.

From India, Mumbai
Excellent one , valuable , now you have made that all our faternities to step ahead to the next boundary
From India, Chennai
Hi Mr.Deadsoul
Nan Nalla erukaen unga per than Nalla ella..Unga family la ellarukum edhae deadsoul pera??? Yean na Engaluku kashtama irukku :( unga pera epadi kaetka so ungaluku dhariyam irundha unga pera sollunga.............:)

From India, Coimbatore
i want to know that what action may be taken against if sho of police station refuses to lodge an FIR, or subsequently changes his report and full case without refer the concerned publication, chapter and clause if applicable.
thanking you

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™