The recently concluded CLDM program which had nominations from various organizations was very successful. The participants from respective organisation had this to say. . .
.... Helped a lot. Understood the science of L & D. Nitin was amazing.
Great Design & Very good knowledge content
Very very impressive & live with exercises, role playing etc.
Concepts explained in a simple & thorough manner, Competent Trainer
Excellent, very detailed insightfu!
To ensure your people also get similar benefits I suggest that you send us the confirmation of your participation by 5th of July, 2011. This will support the Trainer to go through your key expectations in advance.
I would also appreciate if you could please share this mail among your Colleagues and Friends who will be in need of this program.
Middle Earth Consultants Pvt. Ltd Presents
Certified Learning & Development Manager Workshop on July 23rd & 24th, 2011
2 day workshop (non-residential)+ Project= Certification
The Certified Learning & Development Manager program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
There is a significant relationship between the effective training and guidance provided by the line managers, supervisors and trainers and the levels of employee satisfaction, commitment and motivation. Training is one of the processes by which the objective of an organization is achieved. Training is commonly used and has a wide variety of connotations depending on one’s experience and background. The learning manager of the organization needs to know how to identify the need of the training, the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement.
This workshop helps you identify a wide range of training needs based on the paradigm of learner and creates a climate that supports effective learning. It will make you understand the values and the impacts of learning and development activities in your organization. You will become more competent in people management activities and be able to support newcomers through induction, providing formal and informal training to them.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
· Learn Competency Iceberg Model
· To develop competency maps and use them in training in your organization
· Understand how BARS can be used for valid competency assessment
· Conduct competency based TNA
· Learn Gilbert’s model for individual diagnosis for performance consulting
· Learn 8 key aspects of good design
· Learn how to calculate human capital readiness indices – globally used to measure strategic impact of L&D
· Learn Bloom’s taxonomy of learning
· Learn How to calculate cost in ROI
· Learn how to creating L&D metric and get management buy in to training
Unique benefits to the participants:
· Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
· Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of learning and development
· Network with other professionals with same background and interest
· Brand yourself as a certified learning and development manager
· Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
· Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Who should attend?
HR professionals, managers line supervisors and trainers
Module 1: Competency Basics and Competency Mapping
· What is competency
· Competency iceberg model
· Why competencies
· Classification of competencies
· Competency measurement
· Creating a competency maps
· Quan competence framework
Module 2: Competency Assessment
· Competency assessment basics
· Gilbert’s model for individual diagnosis
· Training needs analysis
· What are assessment centers
· Types of assessment center techniques
· Steps in creating an assessment center
Module 3: Training Design
· Training design steps
· Setting learning goals
· What are objectives
· Bloom’s taxonomy of learning
· Specifying objectives
· Assess modes
· 8 Key aspects of a good design
. David Kolb’s learning styles model
Module 4: Training Evaluation and ROI
· Training evaluation and follow-up
· Four levels of Kirkpatrick training evaluation process
· Reaction level
· Tests construction
· Action planning- level 3 assessment
· Producing the action plan
· Assessing the ROI of training
· Cost in calculating ROI
· Sample measures
Module 5: Management Buy In
· Perceptual ladder
· Buy in model
Upcoming Global Certified Training Programs @ Bangalore
Certified Recruitment Manager(CRM): June 4,5
Certified Scorecard Professional(CSCP): June 16,17
High Performance Leadership (HPL): June 18,23
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager(CCBM): June 23,24
Certified OD Analyst(CODA): July 11,12
Certified Psychometric Test Professional(CPTP): July 21,22
Certified Learning and Development Manager(CLDM): July 23,24
Certified Performance and Competency Developer(CPCD): August 4,5
Certified Recruitment Analyst(CRA): August 4,5
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager(CCBM): August 6,7
Certified Trainer and Facilitator(CTF): August 25,26,27
Certified Learning and Development Manager(CLDM): September 16,17
Certified OD Analyst(CODA): September 17,18
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager(CCBM): September 29,30
Professional Career Development Process
The participants are guided through the total courseware and helped with the necessary skills required to be a master in the program.
The participants are required to make a project on the program covered in the 2-day workshop which helps them convert their knowledge into skill.
An Assessment Guide is being provided to help the participants in getting certified by CAMI.
Middle Earth Advantage:
· Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
· Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
· Client list of more than 400 companies.
· Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
· Over 90% company retention rate.
Please find herewith the investment for CLDM workshop:
Training Certification charges Rs. 18,500/- per participant
Including Taxes @ 10.3% Rs. 20,406/- per participant
Special Discount @ 10% Rs. 18,365/- per participant; inclusive of taxes
Total Saving Amount Rs. 2040/-
16 hours Contact workshop
24 hours Guided Project Work
Global Certification from CAMI
Facilitator Profile is shared on request.
In case you need any further input please do let me know.
Looking forward to your presence @ our Training Workshops.
Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page. Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)