Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir From where i would get annexure K
Dear Vicky,
Welcome to citehr family.
You must be clear in your quarries.
Under what Act/Rules you require this annexure K ?
However, I don't want to disappoint you (Being the first post of you),just posting few annexures K, known to me.
Excellent HR Services,

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Annexure-K-For family pension to Govt Servent.pdf (12.1 KB, 2316 views)
File Type: pdf annexureK-Affidavit for passport reissue.pdf (158.8 KB, 351 views)
File Type: pdf annexure K-for Stock exchange.pdf (12.6 KB, 192 views)
File Type: pdf annexure K-for claiming subsidy for water harvest..pdf (59.8 KB, 236 views)

hello frnds. ,myself naveen saharan currently working in a packaging firm. i urgently need some basics defination which is used in the vendor form .because i have to fill the vendor form once in a week for every audit....some time there are words which are very confusing....
While we transfer the pf from one company to another company alongwith from 13. They are asking for Annexure K
Dear Vicky

A Provident Fund member, on leaving an establishment and joining another establishment , can seek transfer of his Provident Fund balances to his new Provident Fund account opened in the transferee establishment through Form 13 (R).

This application should be submitted through the present employer to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned for effecting the transfer. The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner is required to effect the transfer within 30 days. A copy of the transfer certificate (Annexure K) will be sent to the member concerned. The member should also ensure that the amount transferred to his present account number is included in the Provident Fund Annual Statement of account of the year in which transfer was effected.

Any delay in transfer of Provident Fund accounts should be brought to the notice of the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned.

The physical transfer of fund is allowed only in the case of Employees’ Provident Fund account. There is no physical transfer of funds in the case of the amount contributed towards the pension fund. The details of the membership under Pension Scheme are alone indicated in the Annexure K.

Hence as a subscriber to EPF, you need not required to produce Annexure K because it is an interdepartmental form.

But However if you apply for transfer of funds from CPF to EPF or EPF Trust to Gen EPF the authorities may request you produce Annexure K which is received by you. In the case of EPF to EPF it is the duty of the Department.


@Sethupathy: Obviously, it should be understood that the Annexure K asked above is regarding PF Transfer.
Still the basic question remains unanswered. You said "A copy of the transfer certificate (Annexure K) will be sent to the member concerned." Now who will send this Annexure K, from where?

Dear All Experts
My Self Rakesh Singh Panwar from Dehradun, i have a query related to Annexure K related to EPF.
I requested for transfer of my PF account from dehradun (Old Organization) to mussorrie (New Organization) in this case i would like to clear that the Regional office of PF was same for both organisation, 2 months back they rejected due to non - availability of Form 5/10 was not enclosed then i attached form 5/10 along with my application form. then today again they rejected my application and said that "Annexure K" was not attached.
So, my query is that
who will issue Annexure K to me, my current employer or my previous employer
for what purpose Annexure K is required

Dear Expert Please share the information related to TDS Liability on withdrawn of PF amount before 5 year?
Good Morning to all Members,
My father's School leaving Certificate has been lost. Now I need to submit Affidavit stating the fact and request for Duplicate certificate.
Please share me Affidavit format for the same.
Govind Pawar

How to get annexure k for PF tranfer
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™