Epf & Esi Matters
Hr, Meditation, Yoga
Legal, Training
+6 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
My father left his job 11 yrs before, and he got back his PF amount, now he is a businessmen and wants to claim Family Pension.
He is 54 yrs old . Do he has to fil Form 10C and apply for availing pension from his previos employer or there is some diffrent procedure for availing pension.
How long it takes to start the pension amount.

From India, Calcutta
Dear Ashish,
First you check it up whether he has claimed all the accumulations in EPF and EPS.
If he has retired during 2000, he must have contributed to EPS since Nov 1995.
If he is not claimed, and opt for Scheme Certificate ( for both FPF and EPS) he is now eligible for reduced pension.
Please check the documents available with you and come back again.
Excellent HR Services,

From India, Selam
He retired in 1999 and has contributed to EPF till that time, he has claimed his PF but not his pension amount thus what he is required to do to claim his pension at reduced rate.

From India, Calcutta
Dear Ashish, Then your father can use Form 10D, along with required documents. I am enclosing the Form 10D S.Sethupathy, Erode.
From India, Selam

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form10D.PDF (1.27 MB, 681 views)

Dear , Thank u for your support, but i knew that Form 10 D ia required for persons who are expired , or it is used by caliming pension, Kindly Clarify regards ashish
From India, Calcutta
Dear Ashish, Please mark a tick in the first box under member pension. this form can be used for claiming member pension also. S.Sethupathy,
From India, Selam
Dear Ashish Ji,
Please follow the guidance of Shri S. Sethupathy Ji. Use form 10-D only.
I also request the Seniors to please tell us which one is more beneficial - reduced pension (eligible from any date now) or superannuation pension (eligible after completion of 58 years of age), in your father's case.

From India, Pune
Dear Shyam Agrawal,
The early pension or reduced pension will be started only after 50 years of age.
The pension amount will be reduced @ 4% progressively for every year short of 58 years of age.
It is advisable to go for superannuated pension than a reduced pension.
Try this web site for calculation of pension and reduced pension.
calculate your pension and Withdrawal Benefit
Excellent HR Services,

From India, Selam
Dear Sethupathy,
Can you let me know
I have contributed PF for 3 yrs till now i am leaving this company and moving forward
In my new company they don't have PF. what do you suggest me to withdraw total EPF
Can i be beneficial with Pension after my 50 or 58 yrs
as above case

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Shiv,
You can withdraw your EPF account fully and opt for Scheme Certificate for EPS amount.
Because in latter years if you join in a company where PF is in operation then you can surrender your Scheme Certificate and serve for 7 more years to eligible for Pension.

From India, Selam

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™