Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Manager - Hr
Recruitment,labour Law Compliance, Policy
19th April 2011 From India, Bangalore
First of all you have to get your blue print factory building plan ready (in quaduplicate) from a profession architact and ask him to complete your factory building plan file ready, thereafter complete the enclosure of the same. Then, fillup Form No. 2 under the provisions of Factories Act, 1948 alongwith fee applicable along with the documents and submit both the file to the Inspector of Factories, first they will approve your factory building plan, and then they will grant you the factory license.
19th April 2011 From India, Gurgaon
This is Rajesh dubey from bihar. i would like to clear my doubts on following.
we have started construction work ( civil as well as mechanical) for a edible oil project. and it will take min 6 month to complete. Once factory inspector visited our site and told us first to approve the plan from its office and take licence.
Now whether factory licence is necessary to get first
or we may go ahead for all jobs done and then proceed for approval.
20th April 2011 From India
Regarding Question of Mr.Mohd Saud, it is first important to get the approval the building plan/factory plan under section 6 of the Factories Act,1948.For that see Factories Rules of the resective state in which Factory falls.
For plan approval:
1.Form No. 01 with documents like flow chart of manufacturing process & building plan/factory plan
1.Form No. 02 within 15 days of occupation of factory along with requisite fees as per schedule.
So,Mr.Rajesh you have to approve your factory plan first along with your construction.
21st April 2011 From India, Bangalore
Check List for Licensing and registration of Factory.
Document required :-
01. Form No. 01 (Application for the permission to construct, extend or take into use any building as a factory)
02. Form No 1 (Particulars of rooms in the factory)
03. Form No. 3 (Application for registration and grant renewal of license the year and notice of occupation specified in the section 6 and 7)
05. certificate of stability duly signed by the Chartered Engineer/Chartered Architect.
06. Flow Chart for manufacturing process.
07. Write up chart of manufacturing process.
08. Resolution passed by Board of Director in which one of the Director has been declared as Occupier or resolution passed bt partners in case of firm in which one of the partners has been declared as occupier or declaration of proprietor in case of proprietorship concern.
09. List of Director/partners.
10. List of machinery.
11. NOC Polluction control Board.
12. Site plan.
13. Machine layout.
14. memorandum of articles.
I hope above information fullfil yoyr requirement.
A K Singh
21st April 2011 From India, Delhi
1. Form No. 2
2. Form No. 1
3. Form No. 1A
5. Sale Deed / lease Deed
6. List of directories
7. Production flow chart
8. Memorandum of articles.
9. Consent copy of KSPCB
22nd April 2011 From India, Bangalore
24th April 2011 From India, Mumbai