This is Margaret, I was working for a Private company 4 yrs back, now, but I didn't withdraw my PF still, is there any way that I can withdraw my PF now and how. Because the Head office was in Gujarat.
So it was little difficulty for me to send the PF forms and get the reply.
Can you please help me in this regard.
11th July 2007 From India, Bangalore

Senior Executive - Hr
Hr / Admin
Hr Professional
Hr Professional

well u need to get in touch with the company’s HR and fill pf withdrawl form -19 ,dont worry you will also get intrest on your pf amount for the last 4 yrs
11th July 2007 From India, Gurgaon
Dear Margaret, The process for PF withdrawal is still the same. Form 19 and Form 10C to be filled and sent to concerned PF authority i.e. PF trust or RPFC. BRs HArsh
11th July 2007 From India, Delhi
Yes, you can fill up form No 19 & 10C and send the same to HR of your previous company...They would do necessary process...and you do follow up from your end..
After company complets process, you can also directly get in touch with the PRO of PF office...they would be able to give you status..
11th July 2007 From India, Vadodara
If you have good relation with your previous company, you can send forms by courier & ask for acknowledgement. You can mark a option"deposit amount in bank" &need to give details of your bank in the form. After a month amount would be deposited in your account.
You can submit your Pf withdrawal form only after 2 months of termination of your company.
Hope information is sufficient for you.
12th July 2007 From India, Pune
Hi, You can fill up Form 10-C & 19 and get it signed by your bank manger (where you have you active bank account), and send it to PFO by registered post or personally. Ankush Khanna
13th July 2007 From India, New Delhi
you need to write a letter to your previous company in Gujarat and ask them for withdrawl of PF and they should be able to fill the same and get it deposited at PF office. however, make sure to ask them that once the PF form is deposited they can send the acknowledgement to you for record (you can use that ack. for checking the status of your form)
In case if there is any problem in getting this form (company closed down or anything) you can still deposit the form after getting it attested from a gazeted officer but you should have your PF number with you for that.
Viren Singh
13th July 2007 From India, Delhi
Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network