Whether we have to recover PF for a single time contractor also if the contractor doesn't have the PF registration if so how to do it. Presently, we do it for the ESI compliance for such contractor and remit the same in Company Code
Cost Accountant

From India, Madras
You can use your companies's PF code and remit the members contribution of such contractors. THis is the practice followed when contractor engages less than required number of workmen as per PF Act or he does not have his own PF Code.

From United States
Dear all, You can mention as CL in the remarks column of Form 5 This for your traceability S.Sethupathy Erode.
From India, Selam
Dear Praveen Kumar, PF authorities are not alloted sub codes now because of many defaults in sub codes. Hence using the main code is the only way. S.Sethupathy, Excellent HR Services, Erode.
From India, Selam

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server