We are EduBridge, a Mumbai-based organisation approved and funded by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the Ministry of Finance, Govt of India. , started by a group of IIM alumni and professors in October, 2009. It has been setup with the vision of developing employable skills among the youth and connecting them with job opportunities in Corporate India.
Candidates go through an intense, sector-specific, 2-4 week training programme,customized as per client requirements to ensure that our students are job ready & fit in perfectly when they join their respective organizations.
EduBridge has its presence across Southern and Western India spanning 2 states with a large field force. In Tamil Nadu we currently work in Chennai, Thiruvarur, Tiruvannamalai, Trichy and Erode and we plan to start operations in Coimbatore, Madurai and Salem soon. In Maharashtra we currently have operations in Thane and Pune and we plan to start working in Aurangabad, Wardha and Solapur soon.
EduBridge, invites passionate & energetic Training Partners(TP) who wish to join hands with us in bringing this noble vision to reality. The key benefits & requirements for a TP have been enclosed below for your perusal.
1. He/ She will be the local partner for the company. He/ She will be responsible for carrying out the training delivery at the local centre.
2. He/ She will also be responsible for conducting one-on-one/group counselling sessions at the start and end of training.
3. He/ She will assist in forging local tie-ups with schools, colleges, NGOs and other local institutions that will ensure a smooth and uninterrupted supply of students to EduBridge
Preferred Training Partners
1. Institutions running an educational/training setup (e.g. schools, colleges, coaching institutes, computer training institutes, tutorials etc.)
2. Freelance Trainers/Teachers with the willingness & experience in imparting basic foundational training to the youth in Semi-urban & Rural areas
Age : 25-40 years
Relevant Experience : 3-5 yrs of teaching/training experience within the local area
Qualitfication : Bachelor’s degree & above
Tamil Nadu: Chennai,Trichi, Erode, Madurai, Coimbatore, Thiruvarur, Thiruvannamalai
How does being an EduBridge TP benefit you?!
1. Grow your own lucrative business alongside your existing profession. This means, that whatever money you earn from partnering with us, will be over and above what you earn currently and most importantly you do not need to discontinue your current profession.
2. Become certified trainers across a variety of skills which the govt is promoting in the semi-urban and rural areas.
3. Very minimal refundable investment means that you get an opportunity to grow your own business with No Capital Investment
4. EduBridge provides each TP continuous learning & development support which means that you earn while you continue to hone your skills as a facilitator.
Should you find the opportunity interesting and believe that you have what it takes to be an EduBridge Training Partner(TP), please send me your profile mentioning your expertise towards the captioned requirements, following which, and we can proceed towards empanelment.
+91 95949 71936