I Need A Help To Send Mail To Bank To Inform The Changes In Company Name - CiteHR
Administration And H.r
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All,
Im working in a engineering consultancy service company. it was a private limited company. now it has become a public limited company. i have to send this information to the bank where we are holding our salary account and PF, ESI offices. kindly go through the below draft and guide me to send a mail for above mentioned ppl.
"Dear Sir,

Since Our "xxxx consulting engineers (P) Ltd.," has become a public Limited company, the name has been changed from "xxxxxx CONSULTING ENGINEERS (P) LTD.," to "xxxxx CONSULTING ENGINEERS LIMITED.," so we would like to know the further formalities what we have to follow for the upcoming days."

u need to present an original copy of Board resolution stating tat co name has been changed nd that must have all the signature of the persons who signed wen u opened account with bank.
sarvesh kumar

Dear sarvesh kumar, Thanks for ur reply.. how to convey this issue to that particular person via email.. i need a draft for that .. kindly help me.................
Hi Suganya, I’ve sent you a draft. Please check your PM inbox. Hope it fulfills the requirement. Best Wishes
Hi Suganya,

The Shortcut is, First of all ask yr.bankers what are all they want, comply with those requirements, that's all. Drafting a letter for this purpose is very simple, U may even write like this -

R U in Finance/Acs or in Hr ? However just take this -

" To

The Chief Manager/Sr.Manager/Manager....Bank.

Dear Sir,

Sub: Reincorporation of our co. to a Public ltd.co-change of name etc.

Further to our discussion in the matter we furnish the follg. documents/information as desired -




.......and so on.

(To be signed by Authorised Signatory)


Precisely the banker would require -

1. Certificate of incorporation (issued bythe Regrr.of companies)

2. Certified copy of Articles of Association & Memorandum

3. Specimen signs. & photos of authorised signatories

4. Extract of Board Resolution certified by the Co.Secy

5. Copy of Delegation of Power, if Cash Credit or OD involved special resolution, in this case U have re-submit all the loan document afresh or renew as may be reqd.).

S.No.4 & 5 would be with yr.Co's Common Seal (to obtain from Co.Secy.)

If U wud req. any specifics, continue the thread.




This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™