Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
I have worked in Public Ltd company for 4 years, 10 months & 15days. My graduity amount is mention as part of my CTC. Can I get my graduity ? If yes, then on what basis ?
Secondly, every year, organization mention Variable KRA Allowance (Perfomance Allowance) in the CTC calcuation. It is pay in the next year of the previous year on the basis of perfomance of the employee. I have worked for 10 months and 15 days for the last financial year. Can I get my perfomance allowance as and when declared by the company.
Kindly reply.

Hi Dear,
As per the Gratuity Act, it is applicable after completion of 5 years. so you are not eligible for that.
and second one- this is all discrimination of your management decisions cause you have breached the terms and condition of contract.

Hi !
Thanks for the reply. But as I know, if employee completed 240 days in the 4th year then he can eligible for the graduity. In the citehr there an attachment for this also but I could not open it in word format.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™