Strategic Business Management Includes Revenue
Hr & Administration Specialist
Accounts & Finance
Consultant - Hr & Legal
Hr Executive / Admin Manager
Business Development Manager
How did you receive the offer, you must have physical evidence given to you in your hand or by post. If you agree to it go physically go to the organization and deliver it by hand with approval if its not genuine then they will deny sending anything to you by post.
Professional organization gives offers by hand to the concerned person “face to face”
Further, If you have received a offer letter by mail. reply the mail expressing your thanks and request them for hard copy of the letter. Also request for the cell no. of HR Person and landline Nos. of the Company.
BUT Above all, please recall whether you have ever appeared for an interview( whether by video conferancing or physically) from whom you have received the offer letter.
Reliable Consultancy Services is a background screening company specializing in pre and post-employment verifications for Corporates. Our objective is to assist our clients in preventing recruitment of unscrupulous and unethical personnel into the organization.
The frequency of frauds, connected to fake certificates have increased drastically. As Per the current statistics from the Industry experience shows that more than 16 percent of candidates provide fake or misleading information on their resumes. This figure is alarming. But what is more alarming is their attitude that they’ll get away with it. If not combated, this attitude will become a cultural mindset.
India is on the fast track and we as Corporate; under our Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility have to consciously acknowledge this reality and ensure that our risk mitigating processes are one step ahead of the fraudsters.
Employee screening is a robust tool to authenticate documents and information submitted by prospective employees.
The Reliable Package:
Pre-Employment Screening and Employment Background Check Services include:
* Education Verification (Academic and Professionals)
* Employment Reference (Line Manager Verification)
* Employment and Earnings (HR Verification)
* Antecedent (Criminal Record Search) Verification
* Personal or Professional Reference check
* Address Verification
* Database Verification (IRA, Civil Litigation)
* Due Diligence Verification
* Passport verification.
* Drug Testing
Why you received offer letter through email? and not by hand? Any reason?
Is the company in another city from which you are living. ?
did u receive soft copy of offer letter? in which format ? or did you receive scanned copy i.e pic or pdf file?
Also one request while asking questions provide maximum information as possible.
Why do you want to confirm whether it is genuine or fake ? You want a job, you have appeared for interview, you have an offer in your hand. Simply go and join. If they allow you join, the offer is genuine. Other tests are not required, I personally feel. Please accept my best wishes, hearty congratulations and be prepared to take up the new assignment immediately.
The question of yours might be genuine but most of real answers will be false only, sometimes it may be helpful for yoursef and it might have helped everyone in this case too..Instead going behind the letter received. Hope as HR you should or can judge the power of the interviewed person stuff.
Hint: So easly you can judge a person whether he is carried such activity or not by looking in his or her eye contact and his body posture.
Thanks and Regards
... ST MICHEL HOTEL QUEBEC CANADA
APPOITMENT & CONTRACT LETTER
We are writing to confirm our offer of employment and appointment to applicants as represented by MR SUBBIAH VIVEKANANDAN with his JOB POSITION POST in ST MICHEL HOTEL QUEBEC CANADA which subject to your acceptance of this APPOINTMENT & CONTRACT LETTER as MONTHLY SALARIES OF THE APPLICANT and its conditions will operate commencing from the Date of signing this APPOINTMENT & CONTRACT LETTER that THIS APPLICANT has become member of the employer in the ST MICHEL HOTEL QUEBEC CANADA. On your first day, please report to MRS MARREY JOHN at 8.am.
a. MONTHLY HOUSING ALLOWANCES: ----$US 1,500 DOLLDARS.
b. MONTHLY TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCES: 1,000 $US DOLLDARS.
c. MONTHLY MEDICAL ALLOWANCES: -------$US 2,500 DOLLDARS.
Set out below are the basic terms and conditions which are to apply to your engagement. These terms and conditions are said to be read together with the (CONTRACT AGREEMENT). An applicant will agreed to accept his or her TWO YEARS WORKING CONTRACT.
An applicant will contact our visa processing department ZONAL TOURIST COORDINATOR for processing of AUTHORIZATION APPROVAL LETTER, TOURIST VISA and other travelling documents. Together, this document as APPOINTMENT & CONTRACT LETTER will govern your employment; recommend that you acquaint yourself with these agreements if you have not already done so.
THIS IS THE HOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. POSITION DESCRIPTION: The position description which prescribes your duties and other requirements of your employment is part of this contract of engagement. As an employer it is necessary for us to respond to needs and workloads across the ST MICHEL HOTEL QUEBEC CANADA. Therefore, we need to remain flexible and work as a team, and in line with this, you may be asked to assist in other areas, vary your working times (including reasonable overtime) and/or perform other tasks which are consistent with your skills and abilities.
2.HOURS OF WORK:-Your normal hours of work will be in accordance with the agreement terms and conditions, or if other than shift time work will be 8 HOURS NIGHT SHIFT WORKING AND 8 HOURS DAYTIME SHIFT OR PART-TIME WORK hours per day as agreed and an applicant have to make choice of his or her Shift Working Schedule.
Your classification under the terms and conditions agreement will determine your normal hourly rate of remuneration and any variations to that rate will be as per the award /agreement.
4. PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT
Subject to these terms and conditions the period of your employment is regarded as ongoing, it is agreed that your employment will continue for a period of TWO YEARS CONTRACT unless terminated earlier in accordance with the terms and conditions agreement.
5. POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Our policies and procedures as set out in the (name the handbook/manual etc) will apply to your employment. Please note that it is your responsibility to make yourself familiar with this name the handbook/manual a copy may be obtained from ST MICHEL HOTEL QUEBEC CANADA.
6. VARIATION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT
We can mutually agree to vary the terms of your employment in writing at any time, but always subject to applicable terms and conditions agreement terms which can also change and thus also affect your employment.
7. We have to forward the hard copy of this same appointment letter to the Canada Immigration office for processing of your travelling document.
8. On arrival you will undergo an interview, note that failure to pass the interview you will be subjected to undergo an intensive training for two weeks, in other to regularize you to ST MICHEL HOTEL QUEBEC CANADA.
9. GENERAL:- Our goal of providing high quality, cost effective service to our (members/clients) and functioning as a centre of excellence can be maintained and enhanced only with your assistance. In joining our team, you share our commitment to providing the best service to our members/clients. For this to be achieved, your ideas, suggestions and initiative are encouraged as we strive to improve the way we work and how we present ourselves to the community at large.
10. Our working ethics revolve around taking responsibility for decisions, pride in our work, sharing our knowledge and expertise with others, and a willingness to contribute to the resolution of issues collaboratively.
11. Should you have any queries about this APPOINTMENT & CONTRACT LETTER or any of its terms please address them to (MRS MARREY JOHN).
12. If you are happy with the terms and conditions of this APPOINTMENT & CONTRACT LETTER, please confirm your formal acceptance of appointment by signing and returning the attached copies to management of prior to your commencement. Please retain the original for your records.
MRS MARREY JOHN
ACCEPTANCE BY EMPLOYER:
I accept this offer of employment on the Terms and Conditions set out above and in accordance with the attached Position Description.
SIGNED............................................ .................................................. ........................................
NAME.............................................. ..........................DATE.................... ...................................
From a reading of this letter one cannot make out whether it is false or true.
Did you apply for this job?
Was there any interview process etc?
Google the name of hotel and get telephone number and speak to the HR people.
Why do you feel letter could be fake?
Personally I would treat this letter as fake.
One Of My Friends Recently Got Placed In TCS Via Campus Recruitment...She Got The Offer Letter And She Accepted The Offer Letter Within 7days As Mentioned.
But After 15-20 Days She Was Asked By One Of Her Batchmates To Validate The Offer Letter Immediately...So She Did That..
After Sometime She Realised That "To Validate The Offer Letter" Option Was Under The Heading Of Withdraw Of An Offer...
Does It Mean That She Has Withdrawn From The Offer And Now She Won't Get The Joining? I Am Not From This Field And I Really Don't Have Any Knowledge Regarding It
She Really Doesn't Want To Quit That Offer...
Kindly Help Me...Its Really Urgent... Plz
Any one tell me how i can check the offer letter and mol.i already contact the given then number that issue for our company.but my doubt is personally creative the wabsite snd given the requirements after just apply candidates contact to verfy to the call after issue for own offerletter and mol issuse after he ask for deposit for money.he say deposited after he do the next process..i need for how to check that company is there have that letter and mol is original how i can find? Please any one help i am waiting
actually ive applied for a job in usa..from a job portal..recieved an offer letter through mail..and they have even mentioned yhe name.of the advocate whom.I can refer to..and who will undrgo my visa process..can you guide me to check the authenticity of the lawyer and evn the offer letter..
Viztar International Pvt. Ltd. (Viztar International) is an ISO 27001:2005 Certified Organization for all types of Background Verification we can help the organization to find out that the document produce by the candidate is genuine or not .
If you want to know more about our services ,TAT and pricing you can get in touch with us.
Business Development Manager
Viztar International Private Limited
I have applied for Air Ticketing position in indeed.com and they contacted me and conducted few rounds of interview. Later, they informed me that i got selected and sent an offer letter to my personal mail id. I'm not sure whether the offer letter is genuine of fake? There is no sign or stamp on the offer letter. I am totally confused. I am in a dilemma whether to wait till the joining date or ignore it and lookout for a new job? I have attached the offer letter. Please share your inputs. Thanks.