Hr & Admin
Labour Law
Hr Manager
Hr Executive(generalist)
+9 Others

Dear cite hr users, Can u help me how provident fund is calculated
From India, Bhubaneswar
Hi Sonali, I am enclosing some Files, details mentioned the provident fund calculation. Please open attachment file. Thanks & regards, Pradip.
From India, Calcutta

Attached Files
File Type: xls epf_607.xls (17.0 KB, 9357 views)
File Type: doc Provident Fund Full Details.doc (36.0 KB, 7275 views)

Dear Cite HR Team,
Please help in giving suggestions for withdrawing my Pf in previous company.
As i have worked in previous orgainisation for 2 years 1 month whose RPFC is registered at Ambattur, Chennai. My PF no.is TN/19848/3876
Organisation has 3 month notice period where i left that organisation immediately.
kindly confirm if organisation is not going to do my full and final without taking 2 months salary from me,then shall i able to get my PF back which is around 75k or it has been lost ?
kindly confirm as soon as possible or please suggest wht is the procedure now.

From India, Delhi
Dear Rajneesh,
As per my suggestion that, after two months from the date you left your previous organization, fill-up the PF withdrawal i.e. form no. 19 and 10C and submit in your previous organization. If in case they are not accepting your form then you have rights to complaint in PF office against your previous organization regarding the subject.
Their is no rule to hold the Employees fund of Provident fund account.
Seniors suggest me if i am wrong.

From India, Ahmadabad
REALLY USEFULL ONE DEAR NEW CITEHR Users please go through the entire information about Provident Fund
From India, Hyderabad
there is no rule to stop th pf of any employees u can complain in pf office , and u can himself fill up the form and attach it by any bank manager and judge and any MLA and submitt your pf office no need to go to your ex compony
From India, New Delhi
Dear Users,
I have a query about claim of PF. I submitted forms for withdraw of my PF after one year of resigning from the company, i want to know how many months it takes in settlement of PF. It has been 5 months i have not received the claim amount. I want to know the standard time taken in the settlement.

From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Rajneesh
The employer can not hold your PF irrespective of any reason. After completion of 60 days from the date of leaving the services you can apply alongwith Form 19 and 10C and submit in your previous organization.
In case they have own Trust then you can send through registered post and mark copy to the Regional PF Commissioner and wait for next 30 days.
As per your Service Agreement you should settle the notice period by paying the same to your previous organisation or request for waiver if they waive off.

From India, Gurgaon
Hi Rajneesh,
Harjeet and Ram have clearly explained the procedure for claiming of PF amount. Do as they have said. Employer cannot hold or stop claiming of your PF amount. You can complain to the PF office, if it is done so. You can ask / collect the acknowledgement from your Employer once it is submitted. Alternately, you may also personally submit the claim forms after obtaining the required attestations from your employer. Normally, PF office takes around 30 o 45 days for settling the PF amount. You can contact the office (PF), in case you do not get the same by that time.
Regarding your notice period, you can proceed as Harjeet explained.
Best Wishes,

From India, Bangalore
Hi Vandana,
Normally PF office takes 30 to 45 days for settling the amount. In your case, its already 5 months since your submission. There must me something wrong either with the PF office or your employer. Before checking with PF / your employer office, you please check your bank account (which you have mentioned in your claim form) for credit of your PF amount. PF office do not give / send any information regarding the credit of the amount. Hence you first check the bank account. If you have not received, you may contact PF Office personally and verify for the delay.
Best Wishes,

From India, Bangalore

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™