Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello to all. Based on the attached job description as an example, how do I make the key performance indicators for this? What format to use? Thank you.
From Saudi Arabia,

Attached Files
File Type: doc English Supervisor_JD.doc (29.5 KB, 70 views)

let me make an attempt to explain the process that needs to be followed in identifying KRA based on a basic JD.
1.list your main day to day responsibilities/activities(JD)
2.for each activity ask "Why do i do this? " the answers to your "why" questions,looking for common areas
4.identify your KRAs from these areas.
5.share your KRAs wiht those you report to .
needless to say KRAs should be SMART-specific, measurable, achievable, realistic & time bound.
key result areas usually capture 80% of a work role & the remainder 20% of the role is devoted to shared responsibilities which may include process improvement & sub ordinate development.
Most roles should include atleast 3 KRAs & the maximum range could 3-7 nos.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™