Dear Seniors,
I work with an MNC in sriperumbudur near chennai. Our unit has got all the approvals except the running license from local panchayat.
Please help me with the procedures in order to obtain the license.
Thanks and Regards

From United States, Racine
Dear Senthil,
This is Ramesh From Trichy, I am working with Auro Mira Bio Energy Ltd, as a Executive HR & Admin.
If you get Running License from Local Panchayat Initially we go to our union Office of your panchayat with following documents 1) NOC from panchayat, 2) PCB Approval, 3) Factory license, 4) Fire License. In Union Office they give Separate Form for Running License along the Form we submit the Documents and Allotted Amount of DD. This is the Procedure for getting Running License.
After that Yearly renewal get the License from Panchayat Office itself, If any celarification be free to contact following Mobile Number.
S.Ramesh Kumar
9843110477, 9500063067

From India, Madurai
Dear Ramesh, pls suggest, what is the process to take PCB Approval. As, AIR, Water, Etc. rgds, kapil
From India, Bhopal
we are working in construction contract work in mnc company sriperumpudur.the profesional tax is applicable in village panchayat.some of client said p.t is only twon panchayat and municipalities,Corporation only.Is it correct or not.Clarify
Sr.Manager HR

From India, Salem
Mr.Sendil Mr Ramesh from Trichy is correct for existing running license for new you have to get no objection form above all and Further get Building plan approval from Planing department , amount fixed as per existing hp x Rs.75
From India, Coimbatore

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™