Rahul Kumar
Senior Hr Professional
+1 Other

Hi Members,
I want to know that how we can do the verification or confirmation if any employee wants to get his address changed in HR MIS report. One way is to send any letter by post on that address and that will be duly signed by employee on his addres and will be sent back to company. Looking for other ways as well.

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Sandeep,
By legal parlance, an employee is supposed to give a letter to the Company indicating his full address details and requesting for an updation of official records.
There is no need to verify such an address as his self declaration is sufficient for all official purposes. It is mandatory/obligatory on the part of the employee to furnish correct details for his own benefit, i.e. for PF, ESI, retiral benefits, nominations, accident-eventualities, etc...
Rahul Kumar

From India, New Delhi
We are in to Employee Background Verification.
We can do Police Verification at PAN India. We have excellent hold on meeting a TAT to satisfy our valuable client.
If you need Background Check related service please contact us…..
Chandan Jaiswal

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™