Hello Friends,
I have joined a new company last month. Before that I was working with a company in mumbai and there I have employment bond of 2 years so before completing the bond period I left that company because I dont like the environment their, due to this they wont have given me the experience letter and reliving letter. Here in new company I have submitted the Experience letter which is prepared by copying my one of colleagues experience letter. Now during background verification the old company manager know this thing that I have produced unauthorised experience letter. Now he threatening me that he is going to file police case against me. Also they are insisting me to pay bond amount also. What should I do in this situation. I regret that I have used fake experience certificate. Please help me out friends.

8th March 2011 From India, Pune

Consultant, Writer And Trainer
Hr & Back End Operations
Experience Certificate
+1 Other

Hi Sonali...
Providing a fake experience certificate may cost you your job, and you can be in a problem legally and morally both.
Its actually a wrong practice, you could have joined the new company by telling them about your bond and how you left that job.
Now, the Manager can actually file a complaint against you now as he knows about the fake certificate.
Bond in our country is not legalised, there are companies using them without having any legal sanction, and if you would have just left the organisation and not produced the fake certificate they would not have done anything against you...but now this is a problem.
Talk it out with your ex Manager, tell him about your condition that you cannot pay the money, you are in need of job and things like that. Talking politely is the only way out...
I'm sure he will understand..... try it out...
8th March 2011 From India, Delhi
Nothing can change a situation of past. So better you face the situation and speak to the Manager. Make him understand that what you did was wrong and you are ashamed of it. Assure him that you are willing to make up for the wrong done by maybe training the replacement in your place about the job work. Make him understand that it was not the job that you disliked but the environment which forced you to do whatever you did. and moreover two wrongs don't make one right. Wait for his reaction on the same and would let you know what to do further.........rgrds
8th March 2011 From India, Mumbai
expreience certificate (tamilnadu petroproducts Ltd )diplomo in instrumentation &control engineering, name;g.Rengadurai joint date;12.5.2014 date of living;14.5.2015 department;instrument technician.
21st April 2015 From India, Chennai
Hello guys....i just want to say don't waste your money and take risks for fake experience certificate. I am giving you a chance to work with me and get an actual certificate which will be valid for all.
For more detail contact on
20th July 2015 From India, Kanpur
I want to inform all peopl who are replying on the mail given is this that please attacg your resume too with that.
21st July 2015 From India, Kanpur
Dear Friend,
Kindly let me know what exactly environment you are talking about which imposed you to resign.
Then only I can give you the concrete solution to come out from this bizare. Even there will be no legal action will be taken against you by your last employer.

21st July 2015 From India, Mumbai
hi can I remove fake certificate although my current company has mentioned my joining experience on offer letter. my joining experience is actual + fake
21st July 2015 From India, Delhi
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™