I am currently residing in Delhi NCR , but I have two PF accounts , one in Bangalore and other in Chennai . I am leaving the country for good and moving to U.S permanently.
Can I submit the withdrawal forms to the respective PF offices through courier ? If not , can I have a friend deposit the forms on my behalf ?
I really want to avoid spending money to travel to the different states just to take out the PF money that govt. owes me .
Thanks in advance for all the suggestions / answers.

From India, Delhi
Yes, you may submit your applications through a third party provided your documentation is complete with particulars & necessary attestations. Please ensure that he / she receives an acknowledgement of the form submission from the PF office and passes it to you. You should also mention your mobile number on the form.
I am not sure about the success of sending them through couriers.
Hope that helps.

From India, Delhi
  • Most commonly followed practice is your employer forewords your PF Withdrawal Forms to concerned PF Office. Advantage of this system is employer ensures that, form is filled fully without any mistake, moreover employer also certifies the Form. In some cases employer is required to submit some additional documents along with Form (form 3A for current year etc.). Further employer is in a better position to address any queries from PF Office.
  • In case you are not in a position to follow above process, you need not have to go to PF Office personally
  • Best option is to send your forms by Registered Post, Acknowledgment Due (AD). Do not relay on couriers

From India, Pune
Dear Sir, beside above all, pl. attach a copy of your Passport/visa duly highlighted on the form as in all such cases, claims are to be settled on priority by PF authorities
One thing must be ensured before submission that claim form is complete in all respects duly attsted by employer along with latest form 3-A etc.
With Regards,
Chandok, ex RPFC

From India, Chandigarh
Hi ,
I worked in third party payroll , so i wanted to knw who is going to submit my pf withdrawal form to Pf office coz my HR told me to collect the form from Third party N then i have to submit the form to Pf office so pls help in this.

From India, New Delhi
Provident fund forms cab be submitted by anyone. PF Office also accept submission by ordinary post and particularly when you are leaving the country for permanent basis your case will be handled by those people on priority basis.
From India, Chandigarh
Usually the company for which you are working ( third party in case of off roll employees) used to file your withdrawal request along with required documents and withdrawal Form filled by you. It simplify the process and if in case any query is raised by pf office, company will be able to resolve it.
From India, Ahmadabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server