V. Balaji
Ir & Hr
Sr. Personnel Officer
Employee Comp & Ben
Hr Generalist, Sap Hr Consultant
+5 Others

Hello Friends,
The Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) now alert the beneficiaries regarding their claim and its status.
While submitting your claims, write your Mobile Number on top of the form. Attach a clear photocopy of first page of your bank passbook.
Kindly just go through the attached pdf document.
It will surely helpful !!!
2nd March 2011 From India, Pune

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf SMS-Alert-from-PF-regarding-PF-withdrawal.pdf (2.33 MB, 11500 views)

Hi All,

I have been working in a Government Institution (Medical collage) as an clerk / computer operator from 4 yrs and now need to withdraw my PF amount, In this institution, agencies have been changed for every 11months. The first agency have been continued for two and half year. The second agency for 13 months and the second agency had paid my pf amount only for 13 months. and i had given them the form no. 13 to transfer that old pf a/c. But he just settled pf amount for only 13 months. But now i want to claim my pf amount of first agency. if i asked that amount to that first agency's head he wont respond me and did not taken my form no 19.
Now I saw in tv news and in some advertisement that from 1.4.2011 if didn't take our pf amount with in three year it will dissolves from our a/c.

Please suggest me how to proceed, i don't want spoil the relationship with that agency and also want to withdraw the amount.

It is possible for me to withdraw the amount through PF number without that agency's knowledge or any other solution, please suggest me what to do?

Thanks In Advance
3rd March 2011 From India, Bangalore
Can someone pls let me know on following.
My brother worked in a reputed organisation
(MNC) and left after one year , but did not withdraw PF and never got got it transferred also to his PF account maintained with new employee . It is almost four years now.

Can we now get this outstanding amount transferred to his new PF account maintained with current employer and submit the form with Provident fund office.
Krishan Grover
3rd March 2011 From India
As of now PF department has taken several steps but all in vain
First of all - Claim should be settled with a month of submission or PF commissioner would be liable for that. I have seen in Noida PF office cases are pending for years and commissioner is not available most of the time in the office.
They tried to start the Debit card kind of for its members I have filled the form three years before but still waiting for that card.
So I don't think that these things are going to improve until accountability is being enforced on the PF officials. As of now it works differently in every PF office. I AM NOT HOPEFUL WITH THIS....IT NEED SOME HARD STEPS AGAINST PF OFFICIALS.
3rd March 2011 From India, New Delhi
Dear Krishan,
Yes it can be transferred now along with the interest amount added with the contribution in previous company.
You need to fill the transfer form and submit it to your corrent employer or submit at the PF office and they would send it to the previous employer for verification after that your balance should be transferred in your new account.
For better understanding you should contact your HR or Finance who deals with the PF office.

3rd March 2011 From India, New Delhi
Dear Krishan,
No need to worry in your case... Nobody can touch u r PF amount.. even the President also.. it's a right to everybody. You just need to fill in the PF transfer form duly filled details like your PF no. / Address of the Previous Emp / Date of Resignation .. pls make two copies and submit it to your HR ... he will do the needful.. but transfer of PF takes time .. sometimes 6 months .. so hold on to your patience and watch.. i am attching the PF form for your kind reference.
3rd March 2011 From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf PF Transfer Form.pdf (24.2 KB, 1816 views)

thanks for the information.
In the meanwhile can anyone tell me what is the maximum per centage of contribution that can be made towards Voluntary Provident Fund, assuming Rs.10,000/- as basic wages.
3rd March 2011 From India, Madras
Dear Balaji,
As regards Voluntary PF Contribution, you can contribute upto 100% of your Basic. The PF Act does not stipulate any limit to Employees's share in VPF contribution. In other words, from Employees PF contribution perspective, it means, 12 % is statutory contribution and you can contribute the rest 88% as well towards VPF.
So, if Basic is Rs 10,000, then PF contribution is 12% . i.e. Rs 1200 and VPF can be contributed upto 88% , i.e. the rest Rs 8800.
But please note here employer is not at all required to contribute to the extent of VPF contributed by the employee. Employer's liability is restricted to statutory contribution of 12% to PF.
Hope it clarifies.
Probhat Goswami
3rd March 2011 From India
Can somebody tell me if i can withdraw my pf amount directly from pf office in mumbai?
I had to part my way with my previous employer and now they are setting up some vague and uncalled for circumstances to go ahead with my full and final settlement.
Please advise if i can directly approach the pf commission or pf office for withdrawing my amount.
3rd March 2011 From India, Mumbai
thanks for the input.
I know there is no requirement of contribution by employer towards VPF contributed by the employee. I just requierd clarification on what is the max percentate w.r.t. VPF, that is it.
4th March 2011 From India, Madras
I had worked in an organization for 1.5 years joined in may 2004 and left in Nov 2005. When i went back to claim my PF the HR said that since i did not serve a notice period so they will not do the formalities of relieving my PF for that tenure. They also asked to pay the amount i owe to the company first for not serving the notice period.
Can i claim this PF amount directly from the PF office?
4th March 2011 From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Indika Yes you can take your PF amount directly. Just fill the form and get the signature of the bank manager and deposit to the PF office. regards Anindyo
4th March 2011
There is something fishy. Who isyouremployer? Agency or your agency has outsourced you to do work for principal employer. The word agency now a days is being used in place of contractor to deprive employees from getting the benefit to be given under contract labour abolition and regulation act. Genuine agencies are registered agent of a company. They are service provider. They cannot change their names every year or two. If they are changing their names they have to carry forward their employees also and their liabilities such as pf, gratuity,etc.
If they are registering themselves with different name and addreses every year it cannot happen without the nexus with pf department and labour department. These matter should be highlighted to concerned govt. Immediately.
21st April 2011 From India, Calcutta
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™