Checklist - Provident Fund - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I had government job in Research Institute in 1975 to 1976. PF was deducted. After that I went abroad and returned in 1976..
Unfortunately, I did not collect my PF. I had my small industry for 18 years and miserable time. I have no income and I remembered my PF.
I realized that it is now meaningful sum. I wrote to office and I was told on phone that they are checking out.
Please guide me.

In continuation to the earlier question, can an employee opt for PF withdrawal from the previous employer, who is planning to transfer the account to the present employer against the will of the employee, who needs the money back in cash?
Nayan J

i need nomination letter format for submission of epf form pls send any format (Death Claimed Employee mother)
one employee have two uan number, how i transfer in present pf account ? can u sujest me? waiting your reply thanks

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™