Overseas Manpower License - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All, We are looking for "Overseas Manpower License" to serve our overseas clients. Companies with valid license may respond to pankaj@archelons.com rgds, Pankaj Mittal
hello every one !
iam here for a business opportunity for the ones interested in starting their own overseas manpower firm . iam from india & work in gulf , i have been in to the recruiting people from india for a while now . now i would like to expand the horizons . i have the contacts their in gulf and i have many openings for literate/professional and illiterate people .
anyone interested in siningup with me in supplying the manpower can contact me mjrobust @ g m a i l. c o m
i also have my registered company in india .

Protector General of Emigrants in MOIA, New Delhi, is the authority responsible for protecting the interest of Indian workers going abroad. PGE is also the registering authority to issue Registration Certificate to the Recruiting Agents (RAs) for overseas manpower exporting business.

As I provide free consultation on this matter, I get a lot of queries every month from people who have or likely to have contract for supplying manpower to companies overseas. For this they need to have this license and looking for consultants who can get them this.

My sincere advice to these people is that on the basis of one or two contract, do not opt to go this way as it is very costly affair and time taking process too. You will have large overheads too, irrespective of whether you have contracts or not. I know a lot of people have burned their fingers. Its better if you tie up with any existing valid license holder in your city. Majority of these guys are looking for fresh contracts and would be happy to work with you. You need to apply due diligence about the validity of license holder as well as oversees company as a lot of them are black listed by concerned ministry.

If you need further assistance about checking credential of License holder/oversees companies or need tie-up in Delhi or just free consultation feel free to call me on 95 4080 6950 or mail me to aks35cbe (at) gmail.com

Anil, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™