Industrial Relations
Consultant, Writer And Trainer
[email protected]
Hr & Compliance Incharge

i wanna know more about National Saving Scheme . how to apply wat r de benefits
From India, Bangalore
Before going to those NSS and NSC scheme have complete search of all types of savings types and evaluate and start the beneficial one. (Mutual Fund, Bank RD/FD, Share Market, State Bank PF Scheme, LIC companies various scheme etc.)
Analyse thoroughly and go for it.
Happy savings

From India, Kumbakonam
hi Mubashira...
You can go to the link mentioned below to know about various saving schemes offered by Government of India....
I hope it will be of help....

From India, Delhi
Hey all,
as per under section 24(b) and 80C of the income tax act 1961 IT department also consider deduction housing loan with interest. it is also specify in ITR return deduction under chapter VI A section/a.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™