Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi all
I work in an Indian mnc.i went abroad for 1 month training from company side, for which i signed a bond of 3 months, now i want to break the bond. As the bond amount is very high, how can i break this bond without paying the amount.
please help>>>>>>
also can i leave the company by making some medical reasons, if yes how??

From India, Bangalore
Dear Saket, You cannot do that My humble request to you to dont break bond. It will create more issues. Regards Soja
From India, Kochi
Hello friends ,
I am working in medium level company in pune , company has giving me training for 15 days.I have sign the surety service bond of 2 years with the company and salary is also very low, there is no work, mostly i am on bench. now i have start receiving calls from other company.but my hr is threatening me if i leave the job i have to pay 90000 to the company.I don't want to give money to the company,can anyone please help how i can break this bond and is there any legal action company can take if i breaks the bond.
Thanks in advance

From India, Hyderabad
@Asr7 and @Saket,
One thing you have to verify, if the bond does not include a reciprocal clause then the bond is illegal. In that case you can contest the bond itself. The reciprocal clause states that if the company fires you for any reason, then they have to pay you the bond amount. If this clause is missing then the bond is null and void. If this clause is missing, you can use it to your advantage by telling your HR that you know about the reciprocal clause.

From United States, Hanover
Its been 4 days since i joined the company.
Due to some personal reason, i have to go my native place.
If i go to my native place and if for some reasons i am not able to return to work.
I didn't submit any original certificate and i have only signed the bond.
What action will the company take. (2 year Bond - 1 Lakh)
Is there any other way.

From India, Thane
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™