Please consider the following procedure:
- Issue the employee a letter of appointment in the new entity with a date of joining as YY-BB-2011.
- Issue a relieving letter for the employee from the former entity with the date of relieving as XX-BB-2011.
- The relieving letter should mention a date prior to the date of joining the new entity.
- The PF account needs to be transfered if the PF accounts are maintained differently for the two companies.
- This would not have any impact on the employee as it would be a continuity of employment with the same group of employer , just some more documents to be maintained.
- As an HR it would be a complete process of transfer. It would be similar to what it is followed in case of any merger and acquisition where new set of documents and process are introduce for the employees of the combined, new entity.
- The new letter of appointment need to include the rules and regulations to be followed by the new organization.
- In case any benefit , fringes and facility provided or deducted which was earlier offered ,that need to be written in the letter and clearly explained to the employee leaving no room for doubt.
- Please consult your legal and financial advisor for any further standards to be maintained as per the State and Central government requirement.
Blog your queries and learning through this process. Allow all of us to contribute to your learning. Wish you all the best !
I can help you out by providing an automated application, where you need not to maintain any records of employees, as and when an employee moves to any new location or any new post, he just need to submit and automated form and all the enteries will be automatically entered in your database.
Thus you will be able to track the employee and their exact location.
This application can make your other organizational requirement to be highly automated. The document management, database management, the file transfer to be very smooth.
For more information ask your IT Head/Manager/Department, to be in touch with me and if you can share their contact information, then I will try to contact them.
Thanks & Regards
Google Apps Consultant
Would like to take advise related to Internal Transfers. An employee in Dubai who is a Tunisian will be transferred to work from Tunisian office to take care of North African region. How does the transfer work ? When should the Social Insurance start from ? How can i know the salary of Managers in Tunisia in a Travel related entity to calibrate his salary for Tunisia.
Invite kind responses for the above queries please.