Labour Laws & Ir
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Hr, Meditation, Yoga
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir / Madam,
Currently i am working with the reputed company as Executive from last six year this company has other company related name commmon now my question is i joined this company in 2005 there after two and a half year later company transfer me from A company to B company for six month then transfer again from B company to C company till today date in the same way i transfer my PF amt from A to B and current company C now the company has not provied the PF Slip three yrs have passed the current company say's that this is form the PF Office side i am blank what to do pls guide

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sonar,
you are working with different companies with same group. If you haven't receive the PF slips,then you may ask to your HR department if they didn't help you then you go to regional PF office with all your PF numbers and you can ask for it and they will take time to do so.
Hope you will get your PF slip and also you can check whether your amount has been transfered or not.

From India, Bhubaneswar
dear all this is dinesh from garment industry how to renewel and apply d factory licence. pls give me a suggestion for immediatly. Regards Dinesh
From India, Coimbatore
Dear Dinesh,
Welcome to CiteHR.
This thread relates to PF matter & therefore it is suggested that post your query on separate or similar thread. Moreover for having knowledge on procedure for getting factory licence/renewal of licence first decide which the State or Central Factory Rules are applicable in your case & then go through those Rules to have the procedure for obtaining Factory Licence for your unit.


From India, Delhi
Respected Shaikhji,
Thanks for ur reply my HO is at Gurgaon and i am located at Mumbai regional office is at gurgaon not possible to go can i correspond with letter with the regional office pls reply

From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr Mohan
The money is deducted from your salary. The loss/receiving end is you. If your HR dept. is not helping you then there is no other way. Regarding correspondence with PF office is that, in PF regional office thousands of complaints go through correspondence. I have doubt how many griences are solved. If you go physically then i think you could able to understand where the problem lies and thereafter could able to take suitable renedil step.

Dear Mohan
There is nothing to be panic
Catch hold of the HR incharge who is taking care of PF
It is the joint responsibility of HR & PF office to issue PF slips
If HR is not responding, you may go and approach your regional Pf office and they will let you know the position
If the case worker of that regional office does not respond, you may contact the Asst.Commssioner and Commissioners, who will definitely respond.
If they do not respond, you may put your point in the PF website. Click, Grievances in the website and put your point, and you will definitely get the reply.
Keep repeating the issue in the website till you get proper reply.
hope this will help you,

Dear Sonar,
have you P.F. No. or not? if you have P.F. nos. of all those co., then you will fill the form No-13 & this form will be submitting in the Regional Office P.F. The EPFO will be automatically transferred to your p.f. amount in your Current EPF Account No. if you have not EPF code then first you will get our EPF account nofrom your HR Department
Hope this will help you.

From India, Delhi
Dear All, Thanks All of you for our reply and suggenation I have all the PF no of all company.but the HR is not helping to send the slip of current pf. pls suggest.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™