I would suggest you visit a recruitment co and try to get to know the recruitment cycle .
You shall get all the required material online on cite hr if you search well.
However, the experience that you will get over there will let you decide your interests and will be more insightful. Enjoy the process of Project making.
Remember hard work always pays. As this action will help you be more confident about the subject.
Take charge and see it change.
28th January 2011 From India, Mumbai
• HR planning (assessing current human resources, assessing future needs for human resources)
• Recruitment Process (Job Analysis, Job Description, Job Specification, and advertisement)
• Selection Process include (Application Forms, Written Tests, Interviews)
• Selection Validity & Reliability.
Give specific reasons for your choice of company.
The report should focus on following:
• General overview of the company.
• Report could use specific analysis and industry information in order to support your strategy.
• You could use external environmental factors as input in your decision making.
• You may also take into consideration company’s internal factors, priorities, strengths and weaknesses.
• Report should consider the cost benefit analysis.
29th May 2011 From Pakistan, Rawalpindi