I have switched my job in month of November. I have not submitted any investment proof with the ex-employer. I have received my final settlement. There they have paid TDS from my salary. I want to know how can I claim exemption of the tax paid regarding HRA and other allowances.

From India, Mumbai
Subject - New Law by Government of India for Lost Important Document
New Law by Government of India
If you find any important documents like Driving License, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Voter's Card etc. that is missed by someone; simply put them into nearby post boxes.
“They will be delivered to the owner and postal fee or fine will be collected from them”.
Pass on this useful information to all your contacts!

From India, Hyderabad
Industrial Relations

Thank you Mr. chandrasekhar You could have posted it as a separate thread. Hence more viewers will attracted and note the point. With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
Industrial Relations

Dear Mann
Please log on into www.myitreturn.com and feed your details and you will get all the IT Return duly filed. Even you can submit online IT Return through them, which is most convenient.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™