The action plan would depend on the organizational goals and requirement for this year. Suggest you the following steps:
- Divide the organization plan in top three categories.
- Take each category and identify the HR Impact on it
- Identify what you need to do achieve or resolve them.
- Check your bandwidth to achieve the goal and draw your resource plan
- Set a path with resource, duration and budget mentioned in it.
- Drill down to every function and tasks to set a parameter towards the goal achievement
Suppose , your organization wants to be the preferred employer or open new offices in different locations. The HR implications would be re-evaluating the employee engagement program for becoming a preferred employer and hiring in new areas if the organization is planning for an expansion.
Please do share more about the org goals, so that we can work further on this. You need to have a clear start to finish map for the year.
You may consider reading these discussion about HR Action plan to understand it more:
HR Accounting zip
20th January 2011 From India, Mumbai