I am new to this payroll process. Please clarify my problem regarding the PF matter. New staff joined to our company and he already have the PF account with previous company. He given form 13A for transfer his Pf from previous company to our company. Now problem is If I have to take fresh Declaration and Nomitaion Form from that staff or this Form 13A given be staff is enough? and Form 13A can I submtted to Pf Department immediately or in the time of submitting 12A and Form 5 and 10 of joined month? enrolment form ( in from that new person or this Form 13A is enough to submt to Pf Department?
my mail Id:adigask@rediffmail.com
17th January 2011 From India, Bangalore

Payroll, Training & Development, Employee

You need take fresh declaration / nomination form from that person for allotting New PF number for your company.
After a months time you can fill in his transfer form with the required details and submit the same to the PF office, so that the PF office will transfer the PF funds from his old PF account to new PF account.
17th January 2011 From India, Madras
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network