No Tags Found!

Hi All,
I was working in Mumbai for a pvt company. On 15th Nov 2010 I joined a ngo of Bhubaneswar. Earlier I have decided to transfer my PF account but after joining the ngo I came to know my current organisation is not liable to provide an EPF account( as the number of employees in the organisation is less than 20). So now I am thinking to withdraw the amount. Please suggest after leaving the organisation how can I withdraw my PF amount.

From India, Vadodara

You may fill form 19 (for PF withdrawal) & 10 C (for EPS withdrawal), get endorsed from the concerned employer and submit to the concerned RPFC (Mumbai). Don't forget to get acknowledgement on the photocopy.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.