Hr & Administrative Manager
Legal, Hr & Compliance
Manager - Hr
Pf Esi Consultant
Consultant Accountant, Tax, Investment And
No the question is if employee says he was not a PF member earlier, then we need a declaration from him saying that he was not a PF member and he is not interested for the same.
I want a draft for the same.
15th June 2007 From India, Pune
This form is called Form 11, declaration of employee for not a member earlier with EPF.
The format is available in all PF books, since many of the PF Authorities doesn't enforce the compliance of Form 11, its hardly available in market. You can design the same from the books.
15th June 2007 From India, Mumbai
For your imformation, if an employee 's Pay (Basic+DA) is less than Rs.6500/= then it is mandatory on the part of an employer to make him PF member. In your case I think u have to take declaration on Form no 11 so that no need to pay contri. for excluded employees if he was not a member in previous co.
16th June 2007
In view of your query. If an estb. is covered under the E.P.F. Act, then It is the obligation of employer to take the declaration from all new recruits in a prescribed form (Form 11) under the Act.
The Declaration is itself explanatory, whether a person is already a member of schemes or not and take further action accordingly as scheme applicable in your company (Mandatory of Voluntary), considering the Wage Ceiling Limit Rs. 6500.00 and his previous membership also.
Form 11 is available on the site of E.P.F.O.
16th June 2007
Can you help me fill up the form 11 for PF?
1. What is Scheme Certificate?
2. We have still not received the PF code for my organization? Do we have to submit Form 2 in respect of all employees with the application for new code?
3. What is the exact interpretation of the Exclusion Clause? All my employees are drawing basic = > 6500. The PF authorities are reluctant to accept the application form as we would like to exclude all employees from PF deduction.
17th December 2008 From India, Mumbai
If company have a policy to not giving PF to those employee whose basic + D.A. is more than 6500/-
and if as per form 11 employee was PF member with previous employer than it is compuslory to give him PF
Becuase in company there is policy to not give PF to those employee whose Basic + D.A. is more than 6,500/- but as per form 11 many employees were PF member with there previous Employer
Kindly help and guide me
Thanks for your help
13th May 2009 From India, Mumbai
As a HR person you are asking this question to the newcoming employee whether he/she is having previous pf account number - is making him to avail the benefit of continuity in pf; also you can help him to get the funds transferred to his current pf account. We are making the employee aware of the benefits of pf /pension scheme
21st September 2009 From India, Madras
Please correct me if my understanding is wrong:
1) Previous Employer and Current Employer are un-exempted establishment under PF and the employee have contributed PF in the previous employer, in that case He can submit Form13 for transfer or can apply for Scheme Certificate.
2) Previous Employer not covered under PF but the new employer are registered under PF. In that case employee has to submit Form 11 to the employer.
3) Previous Employer are covered under PF and employee contributed PF and the new employer not registered under PF. In that case what is the what is the responsibility of Employer (the compnay not registered under PF) and the employee one who joined newly. (Since the number of employees are less than 10 in the new company)
24th October 2010 From Japan
does any body have the format of declaration of Non PF account member
can you mail me on
14th July 2018 From India, undefined
Would anyone suggest me about any specific declaration used for the people
1. Who are joining a company, not falling under the EPFO scheme and don't want to start also.
2. What are other legal format which a company should processed at the time of giving employment
Waiting and Thanks in advance,
20th July 2018 From India, Indore